99% sure we're in the playoffs.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
We're in great position and that makes me happy.

As far as matchups and possible opponents goes, i'm not getting into that. The Cardinals proved it to me last year, and the Giants the year before, that nothing that happens in the regular season matters anymore once the Playoffs start. Quite literally, anything can happen.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We're in great position and that makes me happy.

As far as matchups and possible opponents goes, i'm not getting into that. The Cardinals proved it to me last year, and the Giants the year before, that nothing that happens in the regular season matters anymore once the Playoffs start. Quite literally, anything can happen.

That is so very true.

Its Green Bay's year to win it I think :D

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Their next 2 are on the road and I think over confidence may get the best of them against Carolina who played New England well. I think the NY Giants will be playing for the 6th seed wild card.

It could happen. Steve Smith can get hot for one game and the bears stop turning over the ball, with the outdoor weather playing it's role.

the bi-queens are a lot more disciplined than the pack. They won't let up like we do if a game looks winnable.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arz and MinnII will not be like it was the first time. Minn will adjust to that d and they will be up for that game. Arz caught them at the right time and now that winfield is back that will change the secondary for the good(see yesterday). the only team that could stop Minn imo are the saints. And even they don't scare me as much as they did earlier in the season. Not predicting a sb but I like the chances even more after the preformance yesterday.

I completely disagree - after having watched NFL football for well over 30 years, you see patterns develop. Every NFL squad, no matter how dominant - has its nemesis. Indy had New England and is the reason Manning is considered the biggest choke artist in NFL playoff history. The Forty-Whiners couldn't beat the Cowboys all those years and they really couldn't beat Green Bay in the mid-to-late 1990's and 2000's. Indy now can't beat San Diego. Green Bay can't beat Minnesota now. It's all match-up's and I am 97.5% confident that barring anything out of the ordinary, Arizona would easily handle Minnesota if they meet again.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I completely disagree - after having watched NFL football for well over 30 years, you see patterns develop. Every NFL squad, no matter how dominant - has its nemesis. Indy had New England and is the reason Manning is considered the biggest choke artist in NFL playoff history. The Forty-Whiners couldn't beat the Cowboys all those years and they really couldn't beat Green Bay in the mid-to-late 1990's and 2000's. Indy now can't beat San Diego. Green Bay can't beat Minnesota now. It's all match-up's and I am 97.5% confident that barring anything out of the ordinary, Arizona would easily handle Minnesota if they meet again.

Well hes got a point

thats a great post to read thanks for posting it.

WoodyG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arz and MinnII will not be like it was the first time. Minn will adjust to that d and they will be up for that game. Arz caught them at the right time and now that winfield is back that will change the secondary for the good(see yesterday). the only team that could stop Minn imo are the saints. And even they don't scare me as much as they did earlier in the season. Not predicting a sb but I like the chances even more after the preformance yesterday.

The Vikes will be 'one & out' no matter who they play ............
:viksux:

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFC Playoff Picture

Statistics agree with you. According to this we have a 99% chance of getting into the playoffs, and an 89% chance of getting the 5th seed.

However, let us not forget the 9-3 2008 Bucs. They lost their last four games and missed the playoffs.

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFC Playoff Picture

Statistics agree with you. According to this we have a 99% chance of getting into the playoffs, and an 89% chance of getting the 5th seed.

However, let us not forget the 9-3 2008 Bucs. They lost their last four games and missed the playoffs.
Also the Broncos.

But if I'm not mistaken very different circumstances. We have called our coaches heads. Our players have had a players only meeting, to do the dirty laundry.

And then we've been in a 5 game winning strech, allways finishing strong in the 4th quarter.

**** happens, and there's still a possibility we don't make it. But that's the 1%...

Members online

No members online now.