2024 draft discussion thread

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My concern is who's the other safety? So you got a big time free agent who maybe gets minimalized because he has to keep covering for the rookies mistakes. My Hope is that after the draft they sign Simmons

Might be easier to list the things you aren't concerned about/happy with currently with the Packers. :)

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was fairly obvious to me that once Philly jumped ahead of us and then made their pick, the Pack moved back, then DeJean was announced (NFL teams know immediately when any pick is made, unlike us). I think that would have been our pick, but once he was taken, they traded back to get the next guy. Have to be honest, so far, the Packers front office seems to read the board really well. If Philly doesn't jump us, I think he is still there, and we pick him.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Might be easier to list the things you aren't concerned about/happy with currently with the Packers. :)
Maybe I'm not making my point and you're getting me wrong and that's fine. I'm fine with the pics they've made and I'm fine with Gute just think with how they went into this draft they could have done more.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Then again, I'm just another fan who read some sites and make his pics a week or so before the draft. In other words one 1 million of what Gute knows. In the light of day tomorrow, I'm going to be happy with this draft and with Gute.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO they are going to get a good player at 58. Glad they have not traded up so far. I would be fine if they traded up in the 3rd or 4th for somebody they like.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shoot. Patrick Paul got picked and I missed it. He was my sleeper otackle. Got snagged earlier than I thought he would.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be glad when it gets to day 3 so the picks speed up. More picky less talky. Surprised Darrell Green isn't still out there talking.

Although I did like Rison turning Ruke Orhorhoro into a Dr Hfuhruhurr moment.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's Fricking Mr. Nostradamas there Pike:cool:
I love it. Getting cocky is usually the kiss of death. Did you just jinx yourself. I think 90% of people had ECoop in the 2nd. You could have a big lead and then someone pulls out a 6th or 7th rounder and ****.

Members online