2024 draft discussion thread

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can sense social media yelling about Gute should have traded up for Mitchell completely dismissing the fact it takes 2 teams to agree to a trade. Not like he can call up and say "Yer trading.. here" and you are a garbage GM if you just give away the house to move up.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can sense social media yelling about Gute should have traded up for Mitchell completely dismissing the fact it takes 2 teams to agree to a trade. Not like he can call up and say "Yer trading.. here" and you are a garbage GM if you just give away the house to move up.
Gute gas some great options at 25. Unless he does something stupid, not trading up and holding firm makes sense.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dream board so far! I recall replying to a Sanguine? post about a path for DeJean and Barton to be available at 25 & 28. He wanted Gute to trade up for 28 with Buf. I hope he had a crystal ball. I do fear Barton going to Dallas here.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One pic left in front of us, and I still got my top four corners, barton, and Robinson from Missouri available with only Dallas left in front of us. Going to get some one we want and need without having to trade up.

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DeJean is a Packer if we want him. I did not expect us to be in this position.

Now.....

Does Gutekunst agree with us?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts