2023 Prospect Tracker of Interviews/Visits With Packers

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
List of prospects which have been interviewed/met with - once Top 30 visits start I'll mark beside guys who get one.

Top 30 In Person Visits:
Darnell Washington TE Georgia
Dalton Kincaid TE Utah
Ben Sims TE Baylor
Michael Mayer TE Notre Dame
Josh Whyle TE Cincinnati

Jordan Howden S Minnesota
Jammie Robinson S Florida State
Marte Mapu DB Sacramento State
Tyrique Stevenson CB Miami
Jartavius "Quan" Martin DB Illinois

Dontayvion Wicks WR Virginia Tech
Cole Tucker WR NIU
Ryan Miller WR Furman
Rashee Rice WR SMU

Keaton Mitchell RB East Carolina
Lew Nichols III RB Central Michigan
Evan Hull RB Northwestern

Hendon H00ker QB Tennessee
Sean Clifford QB Penn State
Tanner Morgan QB Minnesota

Darnell Wright OT Tennessee
Atonio Mafi OL UCLA
Kadeem Telfort OT UAB

Will McDonald Edge Iowa State
Jaquelin Roy iDL LSU
Adetomiwa Adebawore EDGE/DT Northwestern
Keion White Edge Georgia Tech
Felix Anudike-Uzomah EDGE Kansas State
Karl Brooks DL Bowling Green - 6'4' 300 pounder for the front
Scott Matlock DL Boise State - Identical reported size as Brooks above for the front
Adonicas Sanders WR Temple - have zero knowledge of him
Tyrus Sweat OLB - Mississippi State
Camren McDonald TE - Florida State
Quindell Johnson S - Memphis

Mazi Smith iDL Michigan
Lukas Van Ness Edge Iowa
Jordan Battle S Alabama
Brian Branch S Alabama
JL Skinner S Boise State
Rejzohn Wright CB Oregon State
Christian Gonzalez CB Oregon
Kelee Ringo CB Georgia
Eli Ricks CB Alabama
Riley Moss CB Iowa
Jayden Reed WR Michigan State
Quentin Johnston WR TCU
Jaxon Smith-Njigba WR Ohio State
Nathaniel "Tank" Dell WR Houston
Jalin Hyatt WR Tennessee
Dalton Kincaid TE Utah
Luke Musgrave TE Oregon State
Michael Mayer TE ND
Luke Schoonmaker TE Michigan
Jaren Hall QB BYU
Cody Mauch OL North Dakota State
Paris Johnston OT Ohio State
Dawand Jones OT Ohio State

Desjuan Johnson - Edge Rusher Toledo
Justin Broiles - DB Oklahoma
Andrew Farmer - Edge Rusher Lane College
Holton Ahlers - QB ECU

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mazi Smith iDL Michigan
Lukas Van Ness Edge Iowa
Jordan Battle S Alabama
Brian Branch S Alabama
JL Skinner S Boise State
Rejzohn Wright CB Oregon State
Christian Gonzalez CB Oregon
Kelee Ringo CB Georgia
Eli Ricks CB Alabama
Riley Moss CB Iowa
Jayden Reed WR Michigan State
Quentin Johnston WR TCU
Jaxon Smith-Njigba WR Ohio State
Nathaniel "Tank" Dell WR Houston
Jalin Hyatt WR Tennessee
Dalton Kincaid TE Utah
Luke Musgrave TE Oregon State
Michael Mayer TE ND
Luke Schoonmaker TE Michigan
Jaren Hall QB BYU
Cody Mauch OL North Dakota State
Paris Johnston OT Ohio State
Dawand Jones OT Ohio State
Nice thanks
Many of these should lineup with our draft placing give or take

That also. kinda gives a little sprinkle to where we’re looking the heaviest position wise:
TE (5)
WR (5)
CB (5)

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jordan Howden, Minnesota Safety
Jammie Robinson, Florida State Safety

Both safeties officially on the list of those visiting/visited.

Howden is a Day 3 guy while Jammie most likely takes a Day 2 pick.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Marte Mapu confirmed is one of our visits.

A 6'2' (6025) 217 lb defensive back that has immense use in slot and box - even played some linebacker in the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl.

RObinson is typically agreed to be a clear Day 2 prospect, Mapu was that borderline Day2/Day3 guy but torn pectoral muscle in draft prep may push him lower, and then Howden is concensus 4th-6th rounder type.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keaton Mitchell RB from East Carolina also now has confirmed to reporters Packers have him coming in. Dude is a FAST, SLIPPERY back that is OOBER productive but is not the ideal or typical size. Checking in at just 5'8', BUT running 4.37, jumping 38 inches and freaking broad jump of 10 feet 6 inches is insane. Two seasons he produced 2,492 yards on the ground and 419 yards through the air.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dontayvion Wicks WR Virginia Tech is now confirmed as a visitor.

He crosses the thresholds of GB type WRs....but is that bigger bodied, not burner style WR that I struggled with and have never expressed thoughts on. Personally his massive drop off in 2022 compared to 2021 seasons is a yellow flag, his injury also and his drops too... and such I just didn't see a dynamic WR type that got me thinking on him much - Day 3 I'm 100% fine with him as a flyer because of his athletic profile, his ability to produce in the past but I see a PS guy for a year most likely or bottom of active due to ST his only way IMO.

He is a poor mans Lazard replacement IMO and Day 3 only even worth having on radar.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Updated the OP to include the following three:
Hendon ****** QB Tennessee
Darnell Wright OT Tennessee
Keion White Edge Georgia Tech

Many have seen numerous posters here that are fans of Wright - even as high as a first rounder might need to be used on him. ****** is the 5th concensus QB in the draft - but a few pundits say he is the 3rd or 4th best.

Keion White is an excellent edge defender that I personally would love to add to our line. Little history...three year guy from Old Dominion where he started as a TE before switching to defensive end in 2019. He transferred to GT in 2021 after Covid but sadly missed the first eight games due to a basketball injury. 2022 he showcased precisely why so many were so high on him and was a breakout full time starter who was voted captain. White already looks the part of an NFL edge defender right off the bus. There is zero reason a man of his size should be able to move and express the agility he does. Registered as a DT for the combine he put up a 9.92 RAS, but if you run him as a DE he is still 9.57 and as a LB he is still 8.29. DUDE is precisely a Packer type. *he to the best of my ability did not do the 3 cone which I would have been very curious to see how elite he did there.

34 inch arms, 10.125 hands...ran a 4.79 40 yard dash with a 1.69 split at 285 pounds! 34 inch vertical and a 909 broad. To put a cherry on top he put up 30 reps on bench.

IMO White can be a BIG stand up edge, had in the dirt Lowry replacement or a hybrid of both depending on package. He could lose a touch if we go stand up or His frame could easily support an additional ten if needed to focus on hand down.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OOBER Productive Lew Nichols III from Central Michigan is confirmed one of our Top 30 visits.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sean Clifford QB Penn State
Not a guy I'm very familiar with, but I do know he is an athletic type that can scoot if needed for sure. Consistently an above average QB with the ball completing over the past two seasons 487 of 779 for 62.5% / 45 TDs and 15 INTs...with 2022 seeing his Rating hit over 150 at 150.5. In his career at PSU, he's rushed for over 1,000 yards but nearly 75% of that came his first two years as these last two he truly came into his own as a passer. 6'2' 212lb frame he is an excellent size - runs a 4.62 forty with an amazing 1.6 ten split, his 3 cone is 6.84 and shuttle is 4.25. OVR RAS is 9.03 - some argue is a UDFA, others could slip into that 5th round discussion or so. Personally I had him written as the Clayton Tune of UDFA priority should we miss Tune as a possible mid-round target.

I call him Mr. Consistent and honestly there were times at the Senior Bowl as the latest example he looked like the absolute best offensive weapon on the field. Over the last two seasons this guy produced just shy of 2,000 yards on the ground, over 800 yards through the air for his team. Smooth with the ball or moving without, and sufficient in pass pro Hull is kind of that running back prospect that quietly does his job and does it very well. His TD production isn't going to pop but...let's remember Northwestern had literally one win last year...some measurables for him: 4.47 forty, 1.53 ten split, 5'10' 209lbs, 21 bench reps, 37 inch vert, 1003 broad and an impressive 3 cone at 8.67 (RAS OVR 9.32)

Jaquelin Roy iDL LSU
He's an odd invite because he tested as an abysmal athlete BUT there is one thing Roy does very well - anchor. His strength is his route to a role in the NFL IMO but his technique makes him appear weak at times on film. For a guy lacking an athletic profile he does make things move in pressure category from the middle which seems to counter what he is...illustrating where there is a will there is a way at times. I had him down as a 6th round grade type guy, but seems odd we would waste a visit on a guy that may not even go drafted on a positional group where there are so many others there - perhaps we are higher on him than I'd have assumed. His RAS is sub 4.00.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw a few years back that many of the visits were to check UDFAs out.

Yes, before TT was notorious for using visits as a leg up on UDFA guys…makes you far more likely to get them.

Gute however has changed that - and we see a good number of picks coming out of them

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ben Sims TE Baylor - A guy some of us have brought up as a Day 3 flier type is also coming.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OP list added: Dalton Kincaid, Atonio Mafi, Tyrique Stevenson, Cole Tucker, Josh Whyle

We are now at 22 of our 30 allowed. I'll add tidbits on each of these next

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dalton Kincaid - doesn't need a ton of discussion - the best receiving threat of the main TEs, but blocking is a real concern. To pair him with a Lewis resigning could sufficiently upgrade the TE room...mix in a later round TE too and it would be awesome.

Atonio Mafi OL UCLA - He's a guard, and honestly quite a good one at that. Started over 900 games this past year, with over 300 the year prior...experience at both guard sides too. He's heavier than the normal GB lineman however which is odd: 6'4' 339lbs...no doubt a day 3 guy and possible a UDFA priority use of a visit like TT used to do with like all of them.

Tyrique Stevenson CB Miami - 8.94 RAS type guy, just over six foot and nearly 200lbs he fits the mold of GB with size and a guy that can move (1.49 ten yard split is NASTY fast...and a 4.45 forty). Explosive twitch illustrated with his 38.5 vert and 1005 broad...and his arms are nearly 33 inches (they're longer than t-rex Skoronski). While he hasn't played deep safety much (7 snaps in last 3 yrs) he does have a small amount of box and slot type role use though. Flexibility of in or out and the athletic profile to possibly even go safety leaves Tyrique as an intriguing prospect for me for us. He most likely won't make it past Day 2 and may not make it past the second round so Gute would need to pick him likely in second.

Cole Tucker WR NIU - I'm gonna be honest...waste of a pre-draft visit IMO. Low RAS at 4.39, not a highly productive guy...give years in college and only broke 600 yards receiving once. Never scored more than 4 TDs...but he was a surehanded target albeit not targeted at ton in the NIU offense. Too short for a TE shift....only thing I can think of is ST attraction and a late 7th flier perhaps but again I don't see him as draftable...UDFA IMO.

Josh Whyle TE Cinci - Aaaa man the guy I pegged as a potential top 5 TE before the college season started and felt had a breakout year coming....didn't really explode in production but this dude has the frame for the NFL, athletic for days 8.98 RAS....he is that prototypical guy you draft and don't want him to be more than your TE3 in year one, and preferrably can grow into a role by year two....but very capable guy with a solid chance at being a real TE2 at the next level.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Atonio Mafi OL UCLA - He's a guard, and honestly quite a good one at that. Started over 900 games this past year, with over 300 the year prior...experience at both guard sides too. He's heavier than the normal GB lineman however which is odd: 6'4' 339lbs...no doubt a day 3 guy and possible a UDFA priority use of a visit like TT used to do with like all of them.
Isn't he going to be a liitle too worn out to consider?

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love that guy. I see him as a slightly taller, more athletic, turbo version of young Mike Daniels.

I’ll have to disagree Daniels wouldn’t have even made the first thirty comp types for me and Ade.

Honeslty Ade to me is as if you took Dean Lowry (frame very similar) and gave him the athleticism of a stand up OLB, the speed of an offball linebacker and yet kept him in a downed lineman’s body.

Daniels was pure effort and won due to his wrestling background and the understanding of leverage. Ade can win in far more ways.

Reaction score
I think for W
I’ll have to disagree Daniels wouldn’t have even made the first thirty comp types for me and Ade.

Honeslty Ade to me is as if you took Dean Lowry (frame very similar) and gave him the athleticism of a stand up OLB, the speed of an offball linebacker and yet kept him in a downed lineman’s body.

Dean Lowry?? 6’6” 295lb 31” arms 9 3/8” hands and all Torso Dean Lowry?? Are there more than 1 Dean Lowrys in the NFL?! What the H!lol

You almost couldn’t get an example for better polar opposite frames.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts