2022 Pick #179 Kingsley Enagbare

Reaction score
Yup….he is gonna make me drag up the mock I did very early where I had him borderline front day two as he was a early review and study I loved
Isn’t there this saying something about a squirrel being blind? :)

Ok seriously though. We just might get some production from some mid Day 3 draftees this season. We’ve also got McDuffie back from the Dead. SJC is even coming around making a few plays, he was quiet as a mouse last year.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn’t there this saying something about a squirrel being blind? :)

Ok seriously though. We just might get some production from some mid Day 3 draftees this season. We’ve also got McDuffie back from the Dead. SJC is even coming around making a few plays, he was quiet as a mouse last year.

Blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then lol

For the record McDuffie is merely illustrating a lot of what you see in second year growth guys. McDuffie was a beast in college just had a decent amount of polish and growth left on his game.

Reaction score
Blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then lol

For the record McDuffie is merely illustrating a lot of what you see in second year growth guys. McDuffie was a beast in college just had a decent amount of polish and growth left on his game.
I’m hoping Enagbare can be that same player we saw in PS also in regular season. I know his RAS wasn’t impressive, but he seems to Win more on effort and I was surprised how much power he displayed against much larger Tackles he went up against.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Loved the pick. Not expecting much this year until I actually see something against NFL starters.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Enagbare is going to get plenty of snaps to spell Gary and Smith. None of the other OLB distinguished themselves to the point that they will put him on the bench. Hope he can make an impact.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The fact Garvin appears to have not gotten worse or better makes me think a veteran OLB signing is quite possible still

Members online

Latest posts