2021 Packers schedule

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers should be favored in at least 14 games so I expect them to go, if Rodgers is the QB, at least 13-4 if healthy.
I think 13 wins is attainable but the North got a lot better this off-season. I could see a loss against each divisional opponent, plus 1 AFC team and another NFC team. 11-6 is my prediction with Rodgers and 9-8 with Love or Bortles.

captainWIMM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think 13 wins is attainable but the North got a lot better this off-season. I could see a loss against each divisional opponent, plus 1 AFC team and another NFC team. 11-6 is my prediction with Rodgers and 9-8 with Love or Bortles.

You truly believe having the league's MVP is only worth an extra two wins compared to having Love or Bortles starting??? That's crazy in my opinion.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You truly believe having the league's MVP is only worth an extra two wins compared to having Love or Bortles starting??? That's crazy in my opinion.
Yes...a handful of Rodgers blowouts will equate to a handful of close wins for Not Rodgers in my opinion. Plus there will be at least a couple games where running the ball will be paramount and I I've noticed Rodgers lacks patience in those games and those are the ones we tend to get destroyed on offense.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers has missed all or most of 19 games with injuries. In those games the team is 6-12-1. Since he took over as a starter, the Packers are 126-61-1 with him. Without Rodgers, the Packers win less than 1/3 of their games, with him it's better than 2/3. Looks like he makes the difference in nearly every other win. That's the difference between last place and first place most seasons.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apples and Oranges. Both Bortles and Love are better than the guys who played when Rodgers was out. This coach is better than the previous coach, mostly as not being as QB dependent. This is a better all around roster. In the play-off hunt all year, 8-8 going into week 18.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Apples and Oranges. Both Bortles and Love are better than the guys who played when Rodgers was out. This coach is better than the previous coach, mostly as not being as QB dependent. This is a better all around roster. In the play-off hunt all year, 8-8 going into week 18.
While I agree that Bortles is a better option than Hundley or Kizer, I would be hesitant to say that Love is. He has yet to take an NFL snap, so he could very well be worse than both of those guys in his first year. I also agree/hope that the current MLF offense will function a bit better, without Rodgers than a McCarthy offense. All that said, I agree with Captain and a few others, without Rodgers, this team might win 6 games at best. With him, 12.

captainWIMM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes...a handful of Rodgers blowouts will equate to a handful of close wins for Not Rodgers in my opinion. Plus there will be at least a couple games where running the ball will be paramount and I I've noticed Rodgers lacks patience in those games and those are the ones we tend to get destroyed on offense.

I'm absolutely convinced that having the MVP on your team results in more than an extra two wins. Just take a look around the league and watch how many teams struggle to even find adequate quarterback performance.

In addition the Packers won't be as successful running the ball with a less talented quarterback behind center with teams being able to stack the box either.

Blake Bortles has a career record of 24-49 with Love not having taken a snap in the league. There's no evidence for either of them being better than any other backup of Rodgers who has played for the team before.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts