2017 Packers preseason schedule

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6794

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited by a moderator:

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I know there's no one right way to handle preseason with starters, but I sincerely hope that McCarthy finds a way to get the 1st team offense some more reps this year so that we don't see the same slow start we saw last season.

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. I know they don't want to risk anyone of the core players getting hurt. But they have to play more than they have.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's this view that we need to protect important starters from pre-season due to possibility of injuries.

There's also the fact that we'll be wasting valuable opportunity for Rodgers to get familiar with our new TEs before the regular season starts. And we need to see the new dynamics of the changed O-Line. So, I hope we give our starting offence a decent run (at least 1 quarter) in all of the pre-season games.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand that they need to protect the players. But they also need the practice. If you play scared, you will get hurt.

Dirty Sanchez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know there's no one right way to handle preseason with starters, but I sincerely hope that McCarthy finds a way to get the 1st team offense some more reps this year so that we don't see the same slow start we saw last season.
Agreed, but McCarthy is going to feel the hate either way. If he keeps them off the field to eliminate the possibility of them getting hurt and not being sharp at the beginning of the season or he plays them and someone does get hurt, the fans will all be saying "I told ya so"!

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

Times and dates for the Packers preseason games have been set as well.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts