2017/18 season studs and duds

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs- Adams, Bakhtiari, Kenny Clark, Blake Martinez

Duds- Hundley, Montgomery, Jordy, Cobb, Bennett, Lance Kendricks, Montravius Adams, Clay, Nick Perry, Ha Ha, McCarthy, Capers, Ted

A disappointing year results in a lot more duds than studs.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Studs:

Aaron Rodgers for proving he IS the Green Bay Packers.

Anthony Barr, for providing the hit that altered the future of the Packers in a positive way.

Duds:

The Cleveland Browns for not putting us out of our misery before overtime, forcing us to risk Rodgers against the Panthers.

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:

Aaron Rodgers for proving he IS the Green Bay Packers.

Anthony Barr, for providing the hit that altered the future of the Packers in a positive way.

Duds:

The Cleveland Browns for not putting us out of our misery before overtime, forcing us to risk Rodgers against the Panthers.
Can I mark as funny and agree?

Studs: Martinez, Daniels, Clark, Randall (if only for taking on the **** storm of fans before the season and still producing - this guy is not done yet), Jones/Williams in tandem, Adams

Duds: Nelson, Cobb, Perry, HCD, Bulaga, House, Hundley (while he did his best unfortunately he does not seem destined to ever start for any NFL team), MARTY FRKIN B (he was supposed to prove TT that dipping in FA is a sure fire thing ocassionally - he did not)

Linsley, Bakh and Taylor make me confident that we are only some solid depth away to have a very steady O line once again.
D line got me smiling too with improved play by Clark and Lowry.
Overall I do not think our team is as incomplete as many others do, yet there are some positions on which we just have to hit this draft (CB, EDGE, WR).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts