2015 Womens World Cup (Canada)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Oh well, I`m off to bed. Enjoy the rest of your evening gents.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Fox sports ;
But after the restart, the game turned. Tabea Kemme was judged to have held Lianne Sanderson in the box in the second half of extra time; in fact both players had a hold of one another. To call the call farcical might be insulting to satirists worldwide, but despite the protests of the German side, it stood. As Angerer went off on the referee, Williams stepped up to the spot, picked her corner, and scored.

While the victory is a great and meaningful one for the English, it will also leave a bad taste in many neutrals' mouths. This has been a tournament scarred as much by poor refereeing as the artificial turf.Germany certainly didn't deserve to win this game on the day, but they also didn't deserve to have it taken from them, either.

http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/fif...tra-time-match-report-070415?vid=476867139858

I've been complaining about the officiating this whole tournament. Looks like I'm not the only one.

I

Fox sports ;
But after the restart, the game turned. Tabea Kemme was judged to have held Lianne Sanderson in the box in the second half of extra time; in fact both players had a hold of one another. To call the call farcical might be insulting to satirists worldwide, but despite the protests of the German side, it stood. As Angerer went off on the referee, Williams stepped up to the spot, picked her corner, and scored.

While the victory is a great and meaningful one for the English, it will also leave a bad taste in many neutrals' mouths. This has been a tournament scarred as much by poor refereeing as the artificial turf.Germany certainly didn't deserve to win this game on the day, but they also didn't deserve to have it taken from them, either.

http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/fif...tra-time-match-report-070415?vid=476867139858

I've been complaining about the officiating this whole tournament. Looks like I'm not the only one.

This is from a Country who insist on calling football, SOCCER ! WE WON, get over it. :mad:

I

Congrats England. :tup:
Must admit I fell asleep in the second half and woke up after the game in the middle of the night. So I missed the goal for England :oops::D

See Croaky ? THAT is sportsmanship ;). He never even mentioned the crap refereeing :D (although he was probably thinking it )

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Pretty harsh call on the penalty. I think it was a bit unjustified since both players were holding. That's why you always want to take your goals when you get your chances and not let the referee make a judgement call.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Holy cow! These U S girls are far and away the best. But I still love my Deutscher Frauen

Last edited:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Everybody here left for the amusement park on the boardwalk because this match was over at halftime. Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts