2015 Womens World Cup (Canada)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I refuse to bite ;). The Japanese wont be a pushover though.

The English girls have too much to contend with. If it isn't raining they'll be out of sorts. They'll also want to take a "time out" part way through the match to ask their Nannies if they can queue up for a spot of tea and crumpets. :devilish:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

The English girls have too much to contend with. If it isn't raining they'll be out of sorts. They'll also want to take a "time out" part way through the match to ask their Nannies if they can queue up for a spot of tea and crumpets. :devilish:

Now......you`re pushing it :rolleyes:

I

I would respond but you are currently on ignore, so.......
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I

At least England has Monty Python. They were, in my opinion, the very best of comedy teams.

You really have to try and catch a series called "A touch of cloth". I think you`d love it ;). A parody of British cop dramas. Its so funny.

I

See you later old guy ;) !! The vacuuming wont do itself here, and the wife wont let me have an AUPAIR :laugh:.

I

Just watched this. I never realised John Shaft was Japanese ! :eek:

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Woo Hoo. What a nice hangover I have. The good kind. I hope to have another hangover on Monday. :D

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Our Las Vegas watch party.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Part of the reason I prefer to watch Bundesliga and EPL is because they are in the morning, usually on a Saturday at that.

Me too. I love watching Bundesliga at 06:30am on Saturdays and Sundays. I have no idea what I'm going to do when I get to Germany. I'm going to have to wait until 15:30 to watch football. Not going to like that part.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Wonderful game going on here with England and Japan. England looks a little better. Not sure with PK awarded was actually a penalty... but could've gone either way.

I

Better team won. Well done both teams but the Japanese are champions for a reason.

I

I am genuinely disappointed that we got knocked out, but so proud of our girls getting as far as they did. I think the final is going to be worth sitting up late for.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am genuinely disappointed that we got knocked out, but so proud of our girls getting as far as they did. I think the final is going to be worth sitting up late for.
But Monday morning at 1.00 am is tough, usually I only get up for Packers games at those times.... ;)

Members online