2014 packer predictions

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers should go 10-6 (at a minimum). Let's say 4-2 in the NFC North and wins against the Jets, Dolphins, Bills, Falcons, Bucs and Eagles (at home). The Panthers and Saints aren't exactly world beaters.

I love the offense. The return of Brian Bulaga and Derrick Sherrod having a full offseason to workout should help stabilize the offensive line. Rodgers is still the best quarterback in the league. Assuming Nelson, Cobb and Boykin stay healthy the passing game should be top 5. Eddie Lacy is a beast and should only get better after a year of playing time.

The question mark will still be the defense. Assuming Clay Matthews is healthy and Sam Shields resigns, the defense has two playmakers. Mike Daniels was the team's best defensive lineman last year and should improve again. The questions marks still remain Nick Perry, Morgan Burnett and Datone Jones. The defense could be special if a handful of players mature and develop into contributors.

I'm interested into seeing what happens in the offseason. Sam Shields is my only "must resign" player. I wouldn't mind a veteran or two being added to the defense. There might be some affordable options at safety and linebacker. The draft is a total question mark. The Packers will draft the player available, so this could mean safety, linebacker, tight end, defensive line or receiver.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Josh Boyd becomes a force as a starter, Bostick emerges. Perry makes it through the year missing only 3 games, Bulaga doesn't miss a single one.

TCHickman24

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1) We will finally stay healthy throughout the season. (It has to happen eventually, right?)
2) Lacy rushes for 1200/12
3) Nelson and Cobb both hit 1000
4) Arod throws for 5000+/42
5) Defense will be top 10 in rush and pass
6) NFL North champs
7) Superbowl champs

Bank on it

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this with or without injuries?
Because without: Oh man! We are so freakin awesome! Nothing will stop us!
With: Oh gee. There goes our season. We suck!

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I foresee a 10 -6 season give or take 2 games depending on how many devastating injuries there are.

There is still time to fire Lovat.....but MM seems hell bent on employing his friends regardless of how poorly they have performed so he will be back and half the team will be on the shelf again.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I predict making predictions before a single player is waived, injured, drafted, extended, re-signed, or otherwise acquired for next season will prove to be a waste of time. :D

Members online

Latest posts