2012 draft

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone have any dream picks for the 2012 NFL draft?

yeah its a little early to do this but thanks to the lockout this is what were stuck with.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I have three dreams: First, that it happens after the 2011 season has been played (having missed no games) and second, that the Packers pick 32nd again. Finally that Thompson is again in a position to pick the BPA.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Michael Floyd.

Quite frankly, he's the only elite player I know of the 2012 draft class...

And he's good. Boy he's good. Injury prone, he's made of crystal. But he reminds me of Sterling Sharpe.

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Malcom Floyd.

Quite frankly, he's the only elite player I know of the 2012 draft class...

And he's good. Boy he's good. Injury prone, he's made of crystal. But he reminds me of Sterling Sharpe.

I think you mean Michael Floyd, the WR from Notre Dame? Malcolm Floyd is a WR on the Chargers. Edit:I just checked and they are not related.

But yes I agree, Michael Floyd is a monster. He's 6'3" and he's got great hands. He goes up and gets pretty much everything near him. In fact, it's possible that the 2012 wide receiver class could be ridiculously good. You've already mentioned Floyd, but let me add to that list Alshon Jeffery (S. Car.) and Justin Blackmon (Ok. St.). All three of them are bigtime playmakers and could be 1st round picks.

Then there are skilled players who might need to become a little bit more polished, but have starting WR potential. These guys are Mohammad Sanu (Rutgers), Juron Criner (Arizona), and Jeff Fuller (Texas A&M). All six of those receivers are big-bodied receivers, too. Blackmon (6'1") and Sanu (6'2") are the only two of them under 6'3".

Plus, Ryan Broyles from Oklahoma will be in this class. He's got some amazing numbers for his career, runs good routes, and has good hands. He doesn't fit the same mold as the other receivers but is still extremely talented. Somebody already said Greg Childs, but I haven't seen Arkansas play much so I can't really comment on him.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you mean Michael Floyd, the WR from Notre Dame? Malcolm Floyd is a WR on the Chargers. Edit:I just checked and they are not related.

But yes I agree, Michael Floyd is a monster. He's 6'3" and he's got great hands. He goes up and gets pretty much everything near him. In fact, it's possible that the 2012 wide receiver class could be ridiculously good. You've already mentioned Floyd, but let me add to that list Alshon Jeffery (S. Car.) and Justin Blackmon (Ok. St.). All three of them are bigtime playmakers and could be 1st round picks.

Then there are skilled players who might need to become a little bit more polished, but have starting WR potential. These guys are Mohammad Sanu (Rutgers), Juron Criner (Arizona), and Jeff Fuller (Texas A&M). All six of those receivers are big-bodied receivers, too. Blackmon (6'1") and Sanu (6'2") are the only two of them under 6'3".

Plus, Ryan Broyles from Oklahoma will be in this class. He's got some amazing numbers for his career, runs good routes, and has good hands. He doesn't fit the same mold as the other receivers but is still extremely talented. Somebody already said Greg Childs, but I haven't seen Arkansas play much so I can't really comment on him.
Yes. Malcom? I never said that. I said Michael Floyd. No, really, look, it's there!

(I always, always misses his name. I don't know why, I watch almost every ND game...)

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Top 5 pick DT Jared Crick. Analysts say he's best fit as a 3-4 end. Man that'll be a badass DL Raji, Crick and Neal.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvcsffTQojI]YouTube - Vontaze Burfict-All American[/ame]

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the Crick pick. We could use some more talented D-linemen. I've heard of Vontaze Burflict, but haven't ever watched him play. Those highlights make him look like an absolute beast. I know he plays on the inside, but could we move him to the outside? Looks like he's got some good pass-rushing skills.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts