162-0

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'll take that bet
That wasn't an offer of a bet. Gambling is a sin pursuant to the Book of Leviticus. ;) That was a statement of fact as relayed to me by my brand new crystal ball. Just a small disclaimer here, when I put the batteries in the new crystal ball the first time, the ball gave me images of flying monkeys. ??? I mean, the term "Made in Indonesia" used to mean something ... tsk.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't notice the forum heading and thought now thats a lopsided score. Brought back memories of the 222-0 college football game. Well not actual memories since my parents weren't even born yet but memories of hearing about it.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
What in the hell is their issue with Hoskins anyway? Was there crap like this going on when he was with Philly?
There's some kind of history there but I don't know what for sure... NY...Philly...same division, everyone hates Philly?... New Yorkers suck... ya know, East Coast stuff.

Yesterday they throw at him. When asked if it was intentional, he replied that Major Leaguers don't miss by 8 feet. LMAO.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That wasn't an offer of a bet. Gambling is a sin pursuant to the Book of Leviticus. ;) That was a statement of fact as relayed to me by my brand new crystal ball. Just a small disclaimer here, when I put the batteries in the new crystal ball the first time, the ball gave me images of flying monkeys. ??? I mean, the term "Made in Indonesia" used to mean something ... tsk.
Flying monkeys u say...hmm....I heard a rumor that the brewers have to change their name due to some German brewery being offended. I do not mind the flying monkeys or gargoyles as a replacement.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Sounds like Burnes is on the mound against the Crew on Sunday - such the co-winky-****, eh?

So, 162 might be out of the conversation, however, as of this morning, they have the best record (by winning percentage) in the NL ... WHICH MEANS ... they control their own destiny. ;)

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
So far very happy with the return from the Burnes trade. This is a very fun team to watch.
It has been. Over the last 6 games, these guys have put up 58 runs. It's early and the Crew generally do a swoon at the end of July into August (or so it seems).

D.L. Hall though ... young guy, probably needs to come out of the bullpen for a little while. Poor kid got smoked yesterday. Gave up 8 hits and 5 earned runs in 3 1/3 innings including 3 dingers. He might get sent down again for a short while, but as I recall, that's the way Burnes started out too.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Today, Corbin gave a dinger to Contreras on the 2nd pitch ... "HI Corb, how ya doin'?" Anyway, I thought it was jocular. :roflmao:

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
I know this is a Brewers thread, but I'm leaving for downstate Michigan in a couple hours, to visit my son. Tomorrow we are going to the Tigers/Rangers game. I'm a Tigers fan, they have a young team, but they are 10-7 so far this season. Hopefully we can see a Tigers victory when we are there.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I know this is a Brewers thread, but I'm leaving for downstate Michigan in a couple hours, to visit my son. Tomorrow we are going to the Tigers/Rangers game. I'm a Tigers fan, they have a young team, but they are 10-7 so far this season. Hopefully we can see a Tigers victory when we are there.
My father in law lives in Rochester Hills. He hates it when I call him a troll because he lives under "the bridge".

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Nooooo.... but I had a sister who lived in Niagara a long time ago -- and, she could make Pasties from scratch. I know, I'm reaching here.
Caught her act at Krznewskis? Or was it Bonkers? Snuck in under age. The paste she used to hold them on didn't work with the tossed beers.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I assume that's a strip joint and OHhh so many thanks for the mental visual - that once seen, requires a steel brush to scrub out from your eyes. You a regular there? :roflmao:

Latest posts