$1,000,000 house !

906Fan

Former Dancer
Reaction score
How much do you think they can make in lawn parking to make up for it?

H

HardRightEdge

How much do you think they can make in lawn parking to make up for it?
Not that much. The play would be to Air B&B it at a primo rate. Or sell it to the Packers eventually. How big is the lot, lol?

The Packers spent in excess of $1 million for a gas station, then had to add the cost of tearing it down at no small expense. EPA compliance in digging up the storage tanks and testing and remediating the soil is pretty expensive, I imagine. They bought a motel for over $2 million just to tear that down. If the Packers were looking to take out the whole street, then you just might realize that value.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Reminds me of lake front properties. Houses that once sold for under $100K are now being sold for over $1M and being torn down.

As the great Professor James Graaskamp coined.....Real Estate is all about 3 things. "Location, Location, Location."

RIP JAG

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If any of those properties in the story sell it won't be because of the houses. Depending on future plans I could see some developer paying that much simply for the land but I really doubt an individual would pay that just to live there. It looks to be a pretty much straight forward residential location so I would imagine some sort of zoning changes might be needed to make them worth anything close to what they are asking and even then more than one property would likely be needed to make anything substantial.

On the other hand it doesn't hurt to ask, you never know what some die hard fan with way more than sense might be willing to spend to have Lambeau Field in their back yard. In fact, if I won the lottery, I might consider something like that just for a place to stay on game weekends.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
In fact, if I won the lottery, I might consider something like that just for a place to stay on game weekends.
I had told the missus the same thing, We saw an article about this house last week. It is across Lombardi from the stadium so the Packers aren't all that interested. It is on the street of all the other corporate party houses that back up to Lombardi Ave. Not many live on this side of this street. It is already zoned for party houses. They'll get their $1m from some corporate enterprise.

Members online

Latest posts