You don't like Martellus Bennett? How can you not like this?

H

HardRightEdge

I don't know anybody who thinks Bennett was a bad acquisition.

However, the male romper should be taken out back and shot. Newton + Coachella + that outfit = jump the shark.

OP
OP
S

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't see anything on Marty B

3 tweets way at the end of the article

I don't know anybody who thinks Bennett was a bad acquisition.

However, the male romper should be taken out back and shot. Newton + Coachella + that outfit = jump the shark.

I agree on both counts, doubly so on the romper issue, but there are quite a few people who didn't like him and all his tweets and social media antics when he was with the Bears and Patriots. I'm guessing they will be OK with it now that he is with the Packers. Before he was being a media seeking glory hog now he will just be being himself.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Don't know what is more irritating ... the romper .... the man-bun ... or the term "Fake News"

H

HardRightEdge

I agree on both counts, doubly so on the romper issue, but there are quite a few people who didn't like him and all his tweets and social media antics when he was with the Bears and Patriots.
See, I have a distinct advantage in completely ignoring and having zero participation in social media except for focused topic sites such as this. If somebody hadn't put an adult romper in front of my face I wouldn't know it existed. And now I wish I didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Without Bennett the pats don't win the Superbowl imo.

Bennett will give ar a huge target that must be accounted for. Extra blocking. And that combined will make #12, Jordy, Adams, Cobb, and Monty much much more effective imo.

Mike McCarthy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you really want to squash this romper fad .. have Mike McCarthy wear one at the Home opener in Lambeau

O hell ya definitely! I think it would be really great to see a promotion for the first 10,000 fans through the gates get a free packers romper. Get Hupy and Abraham on the horn....

H

HardRightEdge

Bennett has helped a Chicago based high school basketball team to get championship rings.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...all-team-get-their-rings?campaign=Twitter_atn
It's a nice gesture. I wonder what they cost? If those are cubic zirconia, that's fine. If those are actual diamonds, wouldn't the money be better spent on a college scholarship award in the name of the team, granted to an academically qualified athlete who did not get an athletic scholarship?

Morgan Park is in an impoverished area. It strikes me as bling-over-substance if there's any real money in these things.

Hey, what Bennett did is better than doing nothing at all. But the bar should be higher.

Last edited by a moderator:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
I love Martellus Bennett as a person. In NE and Chicago he was so involved with helping kids and the community. I do not like his on field presence. There was not one single game last year where he did not go down with what would appear to be a season ending injury, only to see him back on the field one series later. I hate guys like that. Get up, rub some dirt on it, and do not make us sit through another commerical break. Get up, wipe off your tears, rub some dirt on it and walk away. He is a baby on the field and I hate that. Personally, I think Lance Kendricks will be more help to the packers than Bennett. I have always been a fan of him, I just think he got sucked into one of the worse offenses in football.

Members online

Latest posts