Would you cry if we won the Super Bowl?

OP
OP
Jess

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Time for some updates!

I didn't immediately. It was the next night, I was watching ESPN and in a span of 5 minutes I saw Wayne Larrivee's call as the final seconds ticked off the clock, NFLShop's "Packers fans! Your team just won Super Bowl 45" commercial, and Aaron's "I'm going to Disneyland" commercial.

It hit me then and I got very, very misty eyed.

PackersAllDay89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was there and the second they took that final victory formation I feel to my knees and just started shouting - then I pretty much started to have a few tears run down my face.

The emotion to see Donald Driver, Woodson and Aaron all out there on that field jumping around + hugging - the confetti falling, it was just too much..

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I teared up a bit when they did the montage video of the players, the Lombardi trophy with the white background right before the commercial after the trophy presentation. When they showed Rodgers smiling at the end. I was overcome with joy and pride in the Packers.

At that moment I knew what Lombardi meant by this quote. Even though I didn't play obviously, I felt the fulfillment part big time!!! In some way I feel I did work for the victory, or at least it feels like it after dealing with all the Eagle, Falcon, Bear, and Steeler trolls. heh

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." - Vince Lombardi

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts