Would you cry if we won the Super Bowl?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
No judgements here. Admit it if you would.

I was thinking about this on the way home from work today. I was 7 years old last time we won it. I didn't fully appreciate it. And I think that now that I'm an adult who can fully understand just how great that would feel as a fan, I might cry. Hell, I probably would cry.

Oklahoma_Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think I'd cry because I'd probably be too busy on the internet, letting the Queens, Bears, and Lions fans know we just brought The Lombardi Trophy home, where it belongs.:happy0005:

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't cry the last time we won...........won't cry the next time. Are ya doing a poll Jess? lol

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm lucky enough to have seen 6 Championships and don't remember crying after any of them. There are plenty of other things that deserve tears. But I sure would like to wear a new "13 NFL Championships" sweatshirt.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Didnt cry for the last one ran outside next door and screamed at neighbors house..

the BEAR fan

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like some said, probably would go outside screaming like a maniac. Hell, the first game last season against the bears, when Rodgers completed that bomb to Jennings, I started jumping up and down and hurt my knee, so I might do it, but in a bigger scale.

But crying, I don't think so. Wouldn't care if I did, just not a natural reaction to me.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I would make a fake name join Bretts official message board and say

SUCK IT TED HATERS

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think I'd cry because I'd probably be too busy on the internet, letting the Queens, Bears, and Lions fans know we just brought The Lombardi Trophy home, where it belongs.:happy0005:
Haha I'd beat you to it. Look for my name on profootballtalk.com on 2/6/2011.

DoubleC4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont know what i would do. im sure some tears would come out. i would be so happy i just wouldnt know what to do with myself

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think if we were to win Super Bowl 45 I wouldn't cry b/c it just ain't in me to cry in front of others, however, when the new PACKERS HISTORY DVD were to hit the market, I would purchase that immediately and watch that by myself. There is just a certain feeling a get when I watch that and to know that it's going to lead to a great ending, then I get choked up. The way it narrates the history and building up the big climax and conclusion...can't help but get a little teary eyed ;)

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No judgements here. Admit it if you would.

I was thinking about this on the way home from work today. I was 7 years old last time we won it. I didn't fully appreciate it. And I think that now that I'm an adult who can fully understand just how great that would feel as a fan, I might cry. Hell, I probably would cry.

I do cry at movies and family-ish, kid-ish things a lot. I don't think I'd cry if we won the Super Bowl as I didn't in 1997, but I love Rodgers and Driver and Jennings and Woodson so much, if they cried, I'd probably cry too. I suspect Driver would.

C

cvg_crazy

i think i would freak out, yell at every Bears and Vikings fan(not the lions, they got enough problems already) watch every replay i could of the game call friends and family just to talk smack, heck maybe even cry. i'd sleep in my jersey wake up the next day, watch sports center for highlights to watch again and again and then probably play Madden all day and dominate with the PACK!!!!!!!!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, one thing I would definitely do is miss work for one or two days, and watch every single sports program there is, and visit every single football website, and probably enter a lot of vikings and bears forums just to smack talk (I know, it's a cheapshot, but still)

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Seeing that i would be wasted... being older and appreciating what it means to be a fan i know i would break out in tears... when we lost the 2007 NFC Championship game I cried because it hurt soooo bad...

This year when my Lakers won Back to Back I shed some tears... but that day was real emotional for me because earlier that day i found out i made E-6!!! then the Lakers won later that night... it was a perfect day!!!

If the Pack wins the SB I will definitly be in tears as im watching it at Cowboys Stadium in Dalls...

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of it depends on how they would win the Super Bowl. It's different when one team dominates all game, kinda anti-climatic...however, picture Rodgers with a game winning drive followed by a Rodgers game winning score in the final seconds, then I'd probably bust out crying...the emotion would be tremendous for the Packers sideline and for me opposite of my TV

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, one thing I would definitely do is miss work for one or two days, and watch every single sports program there is, and visit every single football website, and probably enter a lot of vikings and bears forums just to smack talk (I know, it's a cheapshot, but still)
I can appreciate & respect that, especially the Viking fans who have NEVER ONCE tasted a Super Bowl, but keep trying to take all our castoffs to get there.

They are Al Qaeda to me!!!

KanJAY West

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes I would...without shame. I get so caught up in regular season games I can't imagine how I would react with a Super Bowl victory!

LambeauGirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Driver definitely deserves a Super Bowl before he retires and I think it would be great for Rodgers to get one too...show Favre and all the doubters wrong.

DoctorManos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be honest. I still get teary eyed when I watch my worn out VHS tape of Super Bowl XXXI. Damn right I would cry if they won it.

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was like 2 the last time the Packers won the Super Bowl. When the Hawks won the Cup I almost teared up, but if the Packers win the tears would be a flowin!

LambeauGirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching any documentary of Favre's years makes me tear up...and makes me hate him playing for the Vikings even more. But I'm so excited to see Aaron Rodgers the next few years.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts