World Cup Brazil 2014

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
A lifetime ban may be too much, but he shouldnt get out with any punishment. This nutter has done it for the third (!) time, Sandolf. It must be a mental problem or just lack of intelligence or even both.
Next time he might be spitting at his opponents. :rolleyes:
Personally I think biting and spitting are the worst and most disgusting offences committed on a football field. :mad:
However, Im pretty sure he wont play another game in Brazil.

You know as well as id do nessie, FIFA are weak they will no doubt give him some silly reprimand and a 5 match ban. (It wont stop him doing it again.) Thats my opinion i feel strongly about it because he did it before to a player with my team.

Nice to eat you.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sandolf

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
However, Im pretty sure he wont play another game in Brazil.

Hard to say nessie. FIFA is a weird animal in that regard. Suarez is an entertaining player. It would be unfortunate... (but not undeserved).

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hard to say nessie. FIFA is a weird animal in that regard. Suarez is an entertaining player. It would be unfortunate... (but not undeserved).
Agree, he is an entertaining world class football player, unfortunately with serious mental problems. ;)
Its a pity what he is doing to his career and reputation.

OP
OP
Sandolf

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Agree, he is an entertaining world class football player, unfortunately with serious mental problems. ;)
Its a pity what he is doing to his career and reputation.

It was a chippy match. Prandelli had the good sense to get Balotelli out of it. But Uruguay needed a goal. Some people just can't control their tempers. :D

OP
OP
Sandolf

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Greeks with the luck of the Irish... (oops... I guess the Irish get shafted when it comes to football too). It must be those green uniforms the Ivory Coast was wearing. Nothing good can come of that!! :D :D :D :D :p

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
This is the kind of response that makes North American fans look at us all like fairies and pooftahs. Sure I understand the purist view. But shet! Meaner stuff goes on at the LOS in your average NFL game or in a rugby scrum. A studs high tackle can break somebody's leg and potentially end a career. What Suarez did was stoopid, but not dangerous. A lifetime ban is waaaaaaay over the top!

The mouth is loaded with all kinds of unsavory organism that can infect another person, sometimes fatally. Biting someone in today's society is not only stupid it is dangerous.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
The mouth is loaded with all kinds of unsavory organism that can infect another person, sometimes fatally. Biting someone in today's society is not only stupid it is dangerous.

Hope the Italian player got a jab after justincase.

OP
OP
Sandolf

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score

Due to the lack of severity of that wound, I sincerely doubt that Chellini will carry away any ill effects from his encounter with Suarez. His protestations were more intended to solicit a red card. He is today likely ruing the fact that Italy are out of the tournament... and any discipline that Suarez may receive is very unlikely to benefit Italy at all.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Aye hes mostly harmless he really is just a misunderstood little puppy - He earned the nickname 'The Cannibal of Ajax' and a seven-match ban in 2010 for drawing blood from the shoulder of PSV Eindhoven's Otman Bakkal while playing in Holland.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Found this on 11 Freunde, quite funny, isnt it ? ;):D

Back on topic: Only two hours until kickoff, I expect a win against the USA but still hoping that both teams will make the next round ! ;)
A draw between Ghana and Portugal would be perfect :tup:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

Back on topic: Only two hours until kickoff, I expect a win against the USA but still hoping that both teams will make the next round ! ;)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
That is a riot!! Although I do remember the days when guys like Tom Landry always looked sharp on the sidelines.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
The vampire got a four month ban, pathetic typical weak FIFA. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score

I know they are not all like that, but the top four are on the Henry the 8th diet. :laugh:

Last edited:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
But thats only for international games with his National Team, right?

As far as i know nessie the ban is for everything, league games aswell misses nine. He cant even goto the stadium. In comparable terms its a real weak decision, a rugby player got an 18 month ban for a similar offence. Suarez will do it again..........

Last edited:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
One year? Thats tough PF71 ;)
Any thoughts on the USA-Germany game so far? I think the rain isnt good for our passing game. And I when Jogi will bench Ozil....weak, weaker, Ozil :rolleyes:

Yepp well in my book he would deserve it. :)
I dont think apart from the last couple of mins the German keeper had to do anything, Both through now anyways 1-0 German win. Does anybody in the US know or care about how well their team have done thats the question......:cautious: