Why I disapprove of the job TT is doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Umm, who is saying we are Super Bowl locks?
NO ONE

We are just enjoying the success of the team we have supported through the good times, the bad times and whatever other times present themselves UNLIKE some fair weather idiots who only come around to knock on the Packers when they lose. Or come around to bash the wins. Or those who come around and post **** trying to **** other peoples cheerios.

No one is saying the Green Bay Packers are Super Bowl locks. What most are saying is Green Bay Packers are the youngest team in the NFL, have a 4 - 0 record and the fans ****ING LOVE IT.

Don't like it? Go be a Bears, Lions and/or Vikings fan because I've grown tired of the negativity bull kockah.

Wow, you need to chill out. I will gladly continue rooting for the Packers. Thanks for the suggestion but I will have to pass. I choose to take 1 game at a time and don't feel the need to prematurely celebrate. If you do, thats fine. I will just ignore your future posts and I am sorry if I offended you

Heh, yeah, he should just take a chill pill.

This forum doesn't really like totally different opinions. I can see both sides arguments, but still . . . chill out . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts