Who Are You Pulling For Today In Other Games?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I'm just curious what's on this board's mind when it comes to the other games.

I would love to see the Saints crush Chicago, even though that game is probably going to be close.

Dallas is playing San Francisco, the two teams I hated more than anything as our playoff competitors in the 1990's.

The two best teams to win 13 or 14 games and blow it in the playoffs are playing in New England. We'll be hearing just how Super Bowl worthy NE's defense is after they give up 400+ passing yards again.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm pulling for whomever is playing the Bares, ***** and Vikies. :) Boy, would it be nice to win a division championship so that the press can move onto some other horseshit tidbit.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I want to see the NFC South go 0-4 again but I'm torn because I'd like Atlanta and the Saints to win. Any time NE, Jets, and Dallas lose is OK.

Packfan14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
usually on a Sunday its Packers and panthers. this weekend: Packers, Chargers, Falcons and the Rams. (SD, ATL, STL are fantasy reasons)

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First and foremost the Saints followed closely by the Bucs then whoever is playing the Lions Eagles, Steelers and Redskins.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I'm hoping the Saints come away with this win, been watching a stream all day and they have been nailing Cutler all day long. He was shaking up in the 2nd quarter, thought he was injured but he came back out and still has yet to compete 50% of his passes. The little baby looks like he's ready to cry.

Wouldn't mind seeing the Browns win today.

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON WITH MINNESOTA!!??