Weeks 16 and 17 are MUST wins

pantherd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In week 16 we (The Pack) host Chicago. In week 17 we host Seattle.

These are MUST wins as a loss for Chicago would put them a game back of our friends in Carolina.

A victory vs. the Seachickens would then leave Seattle tied with Carolina, both in record (assuming that Seattle doesn't also lose to Indy) and conference record, but they would lose the tie breaker due to their weak strength of schedule out in the NFC West. That's what they deserve for beating up on low lifes like Arizona and San Fran 4 times a year and hosting the high school Texans and playing at the Pop Warner Titans!

GO PACK!!!

Signed - Needing your help in Carolina

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pantherd it seems that you need no help at all I saw your last game, good one, good for you it seems that your team is the one to beat in the AFC I will love to see you kick Indi at the big game...

By the way it seems that we will loose the game vs the seachickens just hope they wont bang us up like they did with the igles yesterday, and Chicongo, well Chicongo will beat us again IMHO...

This leaves GB with yust 2 more games and the only one that I think we can win will be Detroit, but who knows??

So we will get help from the DRAFT !!!!

OP
OP
P

pantherd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hate that you don't feel you can beat either Seattle or Chicago in Green Bay. What's the weather there right now? (Not that Chicago will much mind).

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'd just rather have to win two to get to the big one if I had my preferences.

Green Bay beat Atlanta; I think they could beat either of these teams with a decent showing.

And don't let Seattle fool you. They aren't as good as one might think after the Philly game and Philly isn't as bad either.

Carolina can stop Alexander (or atleast slow him) and Seattle won't be as frightening. Their defense vs. the Carolina offense will be the difference... and I don't think they can stop number 89 - not with Foster heating up and FINALLY being given the reigns in the backfield.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
I don't think the winter in Green Bay will bother the Seahawks much, they are used to cold weather.

You've obviously never been to Seattle. The cold will bother them as much as it does any team. Seattle may get chilly in the winter, but Green Bay gets cold.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cold indeed, as cold as 20 below plus wind chill factor !!!!

I have just been there last week and it was not pleasant !!!!

Anyway maybe the cold weather was a factor in the past but right now I dont think it will be a factor at all !!!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
Pantherd it seems that you need no help at all I saw your last game, good one, good for you it seems that your team is the one to beat in the AFC I will love to see you kick Indi at the big game...

By the way it seems that we will loose the game vs the seachickens just hope they wont bang us up like they did with the igles yesterday, and Chicongo, well Chicongo will beat us again IMHO...

This leaves GB with yust 2 more games and the only one that I think we can win will be Detroit, but who knows??

So we will get help from the DRAFT !!!!

Chamuko - with all due respect, the Panthers are in the NFC...I think the Panthers are right up there with Seattle for the front-runners of the conference though. Seattle looked awfully good against Philly but I don't think one should put a ton of stock in that game. McMahon isn't all that great and Koy Detmer may be even worse just my opinion...

Members online

Latest posts