Walker grumbling about contract extension AGAIN...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fergy was looking good before he got the cheap shot clothes line. I think that made him fearful. He wasn't like that BEFORE that creep did that to him. That guy SHOULD have been banned from the NFL for life.
Hopefully Fergy can mentally recover from that.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bruce is living in the past, like so many others on this forum.

I didn't say it was the worst pick, I said one of the worst, Ferguson isn't worth a second round pick the way he has been playing lately.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo4 said:
Actually I was talking about Favre but reggie is awsome too

I figured you might have been but anytime I hear God and it involves the Packers, #92 comes to mind first...there'll never be another one like him.

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
Bruce is living in the past, like so many others on this forum.

I didn't say it was the worst pick, I said one of the worst, Ferguson isn't worth a second round pick the way he has been playing lately.

Gakk, the other poster has stated a factual argument of which I am in agreement. Your idea of the youth movement is fine, and probably is, or will be the theme of TT's rebuilding program. However, it must be done reasonably and with balance. Chopping off every player just because he doesn't fit your youthful profile is not necessarily using good sense. For example: placing Chatman and Green into the same mold based on cost and individual production is not a balance of weight when reviewing the end results; the individual production and cost of each player is the main criteria for weighing each's value. Green weighs in at a higher value than Chatman because of his individual production. But, if the asking price for Green is too high, then in relation to his value, he becomes cost prohibitive.

You must take these, and other things into account when evaluating a player. So, the bottom line here is, as I have said before, explain yourself and back it up with at least some "thoughts of example" so as not to mis-communicate to others, or cause those to respond based on the limited info (mainly a bold statement you make without any supporting ideas). If you do this you will avoid, for the most part, negative feedback from others.

BACKIN PACKIN FOR WIN COLUMN STACKIN

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Youth is fine but you HAVE got to have veteran leadership at nearly all posititions.

Just like the military requires people with know how to tell the young ones what needs to be done. Othewrwise everyone is out there willy nilly. ie last years packers.

I dont by the build youth to succeed movement. Players take 2-3 years to develop generally.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JbShell said:
GakkofNorway said:
but that veteran leadership has to be effective, the military doesn't have incompetent leaders.

You obviosly have never been in the military have you LOL

Isn't that the truth brother :wink:

Members online

Latest posts