Walker Caves!

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What I have heard is that the Packers indicated that they would address JW's contrct desires toward the end of the season....which is what they have historically done with their key players. I am glad JW decided to put the team ahead of his contract desires...but history indicates that the Packers take care of their people and he has to know this.

All the ducks in a row: Walker, Driver Fergie, T-Murph, Chatman....nice group of receivers for #4 to knock off a few records and post a few wins with.

Our offense should be fantastic, and if our defense can get to middle of the Pack (pardon the pun), we are legitimate for the division and to make a big splash in the playoffs.

C'mon Jim Bates....get that mojo workin'!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I want to be positive about this but this really ticks me off. What about his FAMILY he was sooo preaching about? Remember how important it was to feed his family? suddenly that doesnt mean anything? or am i to suspect he just 'wised' up? what was the point of all those comments if he just simply 'comes in' anyway? what was the point of all the drama? all the nonsense? what was the point of making himself look like a complete *******?
i use to support walker when so many doubted his talent i stuck up for him (he made me look like a friggin genius by breaking out last year) but now im extremely frustrated with his comments and actions ... maybe im wayyy off base with this perception i just feel you make an obligation you should fullfill it. ill be one of the first to say he deserves more cash, to go out an DEMAND it and threaten to hold out an breach that contract was the wrong thing to do especially wne you are gonna just waltz into camp after causing a huge distraction and drama that no team needs or wants

I as a packer fan am glad he's back, as a man I believe he's a kopout the guy can not stick to what he says. signs a contract, threatens to hold out makes huge ruckus ruins his image then all that negative crap he caused for his team an himself he jus says 'im coming back'

I want to hear more from him, I want to hear him say he phucked up and finally realized it and understands the team will take care of him if he were to do that I could easily forgive him because ... everyone makes mistakes and poor judgement from time to time, its part of growing up.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well done Javon it is easy to do the right thing !!!!!! Go Packers!!!!!! Time to play the game and kick the Viqueens in the Butt !!! :twisted:

FL Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't be a ploy by DR and JW...

I read that once JW shows up to camp, if he then decides to hold out, the Packers can give him a 5 day notice and after that, they have no obligation to pay him for the rest of the season.

Don't forget that a team can also suspend a player for acting in a behavior that is detrimental to the team (which is what should have happened to MM). So it looks like JW is legit in coming in and ready to win us some games!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I salute the Packers and Eagles for not playing games with the greedy players. It is good for the entire NFL and fans everywhere are saying thanks. I hope that this is a step in the right direction. :whippin:

Members online

Latest posts