Vick tested positive for pot

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3037175

A urine sample submitted by Michael Vick has tested positive for marijuana, and as a result he'll have tighter restrictions on his freedom.

The test was taken on Sept. 13. Because of the positive test, federal court probation officer Patricia Locket-Ross, who is assigned to Vick, asked Judge Henry Hudson to place special conditions on Vick's release, which include refraining from use or unlawful possession of a narcotic drug or other controlled substance.

Also, Vick must submit to any method of testing at any time.

Methods of testing could include urine testing, the wearing of a "sweat patch," a remote alcohol testing system and/or any form of prohibited substance screening or testing.

Vick must also participate in a program of inpatient or outpatient substance therapy and mental health counseling if the pretrial services officer or supervising officer deem it appropriate.

Vick is also now restricted to his residence every day from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. or as directed by the pretrial services officer. The home confinement will include electronic monitoring.

Vick pleaded guilty in August to a federal dogfighting charge. He is set to be sentenced on Dec. 10.

On Tuesday, he was indicted by a grand jury in Surry County, Va., on state dogfighting charges.

Kelly Naqi is a reporter for ESPN.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Vivk tested positive for pot

I was just comming to post the same thing... just another nail in his NFL playing days coffin...

Talk about a bone-headed move.. show up to court with mary-jane in your system.. BRILLANT.

BearDown!

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tough luck.

Makes you wonder if that stuff in his water bottle was really an "unknown" substance.

I guess Vick is finacially screwed. One of the banks he used to get a loan from stated in their clause that he couldn't be charged with a felony or they'd take back their money. They're now suing him for all the money he owes them, which is quite alot.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
BearDown! said:
Tough luck.

Makes you wonder if that stuff in his water bottle was really an "unknown" substance.

I guess Vick is finacially screwed. One of the banks he used to get a loan from stated in their clause that he couldn't be charged with a felony or they'd take back their money. They're now suing him for all the money he owes them, which is quite alot.

almost 3 million..

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geez........what an idiot. Torture dogs and smoke pot.......if he wouldn't have had an NFL career, i could see him dressed in a purple suit selling "ho's" on some street.
As Bugs Bunny would say........"What a MAROON!!!"

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
HAHHAHAHA he has no playing career left LOL kind of feel sorry for him though
Me.......i don't feel sorry for him ONE BIT.
He had the world by the tail.......an NFL career, more money then he knew what to do with, and all he had to do was stay clean and live out the rest of his life a VERY rich man.
So what does this "Eienstein" do???
Torture dogs for "sport" and do illegal drugs.
Whatever punishment he gets, he brought on by his own actions. No one forced him to do this stuff.
But because he's "Michael Vick" he thinks he can do ANYTHING and not pay for it.
Guess he was WRONG!

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And I am quite sure half of Atlanta thinks "the man" blew bong hits down Ronnie's face as part of our even grander conspiracy.

What a ****in' ****, man. Final nail in NFL coffin is struck!!! Couldn't have happened to a more worthy turd.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On another note, how does Rocket Scientist Ronnie earn tens of millions of dollars, and yet he finds himself borrowing from a lending institution? Very poor money management Mr. Mexico!!! LOL

Guess he, like so many others, pissed quite a bit down the *******.

Again, could not have happened to a more worthy turd.

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where's the Wizz-a-nator when he needed it??

The world's full of stupid guys and two of them are named Vick.....err, make that three. Kid I went to HS with tried to climb the WITI TV tower in Estabrook Park in Milwaukee and landed in juvi detention. Same last name.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On another note, how does Rocket Scientist Ronnie earn tens of millions of dollars, and yet he finds himself borrowing from a lending institution? Very poor money management Mr. Mexico!!! LOL

Guess he, like so many others, pissed quite a bit down the *******.

Again, could not have happened to a more worthy turd.
Between the drugs and illegal gambling, I'd bet that took away some of it.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Why Mike hasn't posted here yet to clear his good name and make everything alright..

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Where's the Wizz-a-nator when he needed it??

The world's full of stupid guys and two of them are named Vick.....err, make that three. Kid I went to HS with tried to climb the WITI TV tower in Estabrook Park in Milwaukee and landed in juvi detention. Same last name.

I know that tower...That is just some stupid crap he did

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
Why Mike hasn't posted here yet to clear his good name and make everything alright..

LOOL great pic i think he would smoke more pot
He might as well........his career is over anyway!

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
Pack93z said:

LOOL great pic i think he would smoke more pot
He might as well........his career is over anyway!

Yeah thats a great way to put it he ain't never going back to the NFL.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ATLANTA -- Michael Vick has put his $4.5 million Georgia home on the market.

The home is located in the Sugarloaf Country Club in Duluth on Darlington Run.

A listing on Realtor.com says the house has seven bedrooms, 8.5 bathrooms and an estimated monthly mortgage payment of $23,206.

According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, court records show Vick purchased the home in 2005 for $3.7 million.

His yearly tax bill is $26,720, according to the AJC.

Vick, who was a star for the Atlanta Falcons, has been indefinitely suspended without pay by the NFL and been dropped by all his major sponsors, including Nike.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
And an arbitrator ( sp? ) ruled he needed to give back most of his bonus money to the Falcons..

His agent is appealing it

LOL