Unofficial Redskins @ Patriots thread

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
The pats were 17 points favorites in the gambling world. No WAY they win by 17 in my opinion.

Some boys were here earlier.. they want a quick word...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bill bellicheck is a rat

how can you go for it on 4th and 1 late in the 4rth quarter when you are up by 38 points. I hope that a hole gets his but kicked next week......

How the hell is this team under the cap, theres no parody if they truly are

Reaction score
Wow.

Talk about dominating opponents. I'd have thought Joe Gibbs would be able to have something that would make the Pats stumble.

Nothing. What a time it must be for Pats fans.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone could do it if they got the top 4 free afents in the off season and one of their names was randy moss

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not to mention the coach was caugth red handed cheating against us and no one seems to think twice about all the rings they won, if you wanna crown barry bonds the king of cheaters, why cant you do the same for these guys

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not to mention the coach was caugth red handed cheating against us and no one seems to think twice about all the rings they won, if you wanna crown barry bonds the king of cheaters, why cant you do the same for these guys
Thats what still amazes me..........obviously they never NEEDED to cheat. Now it just destroyed what they did before they got caught, as EVERYONE wonders how much the cheating played into their winning before.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i hate that they cheated. but you can't change the past. the fact is, they aren't doing that now, and they're winning more handily than they ever have. Belichick makes me want to puke, but he is the craftiest of the crafty. In the future, he will no doubt push the envelope and force the NFL to make new rules which will close his loopholes.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
i hate that they cheated. but you can't change the past. the fact is, they aren't doing that now, and they're winning more handily than they ever have. Belichick makes me want to puke, but he is the craftiest of the crafty. In the future, he will no doubt push the envelope and force the NFL to make new rules which will close his loopholes.
Heck, he won't only push the envelope......knowing him, he will steam it open to see what's inside, then seal it back up and act like he doesn't already KNOW whats inside it.

jnells

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i hate that belichick isnt satisfied enough with his team winning every week.
then he has to run up the score and start disrespecting everyone, its sickening.

oh how i LOATHE the patriots.
and as much as i dislike peyton manning i'm totally rooting for the colts next weekend.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts