Unofficial Redskins @ Patriots thread

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game is going to be GOOD. I really think the Skins are one of the best teams in the NFC, and I think they will make New England work for a win.

The pats were 17 points favorites in the gambling world. No WAY they win by 17 in my opinion.

So far the game is already exciting.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
God I can't wait til the Packers play. I'm starting to have withdrawals. This game will have to do for now I guess. Better than watching Da Bums and Kittens.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In 8 games Brady has now thrown 30 touchdown passes...

45 - 0 ... so coach does the back up QB get a chance or what? haha!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I hope very soon somebody buries Billy Boy and his smug ***.. up by 38 and go for it on for it on 4 and one inside the ten.

God do I hate that pyle of dung... I try not a hate anyone.. right now I would spit in his face if I seen him on the street...

Then I might kick him in the nuts for good measure..

<end silly rant>

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
52-7.......nice

I would like to see them go undefeated just because it hasn't happened in my lifetime (I am 18) and this is the best chance for that happen.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game is going to be GOOD. I really think the Skins are one of the best teams in the NFC, and I think they will make New England work for a win.

The pats were 17 points favorites in the gambling world. No WAY they win by 17 in my opinion.

So far the game is already exciting.

TROM

52 - 7 I have to type that again..... 52- 7

I am as shocked as you are. I did not figure the Pats to cover the spread.

Oh I thought they would win.... Perhaps by 10 pionts at the most.

I truly believe there is only one NFC team that will make the Super Bowl at least interesting against the Pat's, and the Patriots will be there representing the A.F.C.

I think the only team from the NFC that will make it interesting in the Superbowl would be the Packers. I do not know... I just think it will be Packer Mojo, Woodson, Harris, and the Brett factor for stepping up when it counts.

I really can not see any other NFC team even being close to them in a Superbowl show down. Please.... No one even mention Manning and the Giants. That match up would end up with the Giants losing by 44 points at least.

RP

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Surprised Brady wasn't back in the game once Washington scored!

I'm actually going to root for them to keep winning until Dec 9th when the Steelers roll into Foxboro

Members online

Latest posts