Toughest packers loss?

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. NFC championship game 07, that was bad, being from NJ and having a school full of Giants fans to deal with for the rest of the playoffs...

2. 4th and 26, this was just ridiculous...

that superbowl loss was actually the first ever football game i watched and i was rooting for the Packers, i was real young so it doesnt really sting for me...but ive loved the Pack ever since that day!

JK_JEEP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both losses to Favre and the Vikings were terrible for me. The game that Favre gave away to Philly was probably my worst though. We had the game won and proceeded to let it slip. I thought we were good once we had the ball in OT until Favre had another one of his epic chke jobs.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

1. NFC championship game 07, that was bad, being from NJ and having a school full of Giants fans to deal with for the rest of the playoffs...

2. 4th and 26, this was just ridiculous...

that superbowl loss was actually the first ever football game i watched and i was rooting for the Packers, i was real young so it doesnt really sting for me...but ive loved the Pack ever since that day!

I forgot that 4th and 26. Against the Eagles in OT i believe or was it near the end of the 4th qtr.

That was just sad. Cant stop a team on 4th and 26

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I forgot that 4th and 26. Against the Eagles in OT i believe or was it near the end of the 4th qtr.

That was just sad. Cant stop a team on 4th and 26

I believe the play was on their 4th quarter drive that resulted in the tying FG that went to overtime.

Basically it was 4th and 26, Eagles were in desperation mode, possible last play of the game, should have been stopped, fail...very sad.

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1NFC CHampionship Game
2-4th and 26 (and watching dumb- dumb put on his "peoples champ" dance)
3- Broncos SB loss
4- Favres 43 Int game vs the Rams (2001?) in POs
5Losing to Favre in Green Bay last season

marfle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This year to the Cardinals. It was an awesome game and a painful loss at the last second.

Members online

Latest posts