Threads and structure

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
"Reaction scores" changed dramatically, but I assume that was because quite a few of the reaction options were removed?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
So at first I loved the "attach files" feature at the bottom of this window. However, after using it, its kind of ....well....annoying, since it blurs the picture (see below) and anyone wanting to look at it would have to click on it. But I guess it does simplify the process for those who did not know how to share an image before.. :)

Last edited:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
nice clean new look.....good job whomever did it.....besides not having the 2 way ignore and the changing of the reaction options, well done!

My theme guy does great work. There is still a lot to tweak and add so please let me know what you see that may need some tweaking or adding.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So at first I loved the "attach files" feature at the bottom of this window. However, after using it, its kind of ....well....annoying, since it blurs the picture (see below) and anyone wanting to look at it would have to click on it. But I guess it does simplify the process for those who did not know how to share an image before.. :)

Its just a shrunk down version(thumbnail). There is a choice to make it thumbnail or full image. Always click the full image option. I did it in your original post.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
My theme guy does great work. There is still a lot to tweak and add so please let me know what you see that may need some tweaking or adding.
Would be nice to get all the "ratings/reactions" that you can give a post back. I rather liked the "informative", "creative" and "optimistic" ratings. The new ones are kind of weak and a few are redundant. "Like and Love" "sad and angry"

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Its just a shrunk down version(thumbnail). There is a choice to make it thumbnail or full image. Always click the full image option. I did it in your original post.
got ya....that is going to make for some super large images, if people don't resize them first ;)

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
got ya....that is going to make for some super large images, if people don't resize them first ;)
If a member views the images on a smaller monitor or on a phone, it will still resize to their screen size and not make it a massive mess.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Would be nice to get all the "ratings/reactions" that you can give a post back. I rather liked the "informative", "creative" and "optimistic" ratings. The new ones are kind of weak and a few are redundant. "Like and Love" "sad and angry"
Yep, something I need to add in and will.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Can you add this one for reactions to posts none of us understand?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I'm going to be doing more then that. There is a new option for GIFs where you will be able to click on a button in the reply section that will allow you to choose from 1000s of GIFs. Give me some time to get it installed.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Can you add this one for reactions to posts none of us understand?

All setup. Just click on the GIF button near the smilie face in the reply box. There it will give you a drop down and show default gifs. You can also search for gifs that you want to use. Have fun!!

PFAdmin

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Reaction score
With in 1st page thread is derailed..

Always has been
Funny. In all seriousness though I have to scroll to the top to remind myself not to deviate. Maybe you’re comment is exactly what we needed. Can we get the thread title to ride inside post # like at the bottom etc.. rather than at the top of the page where we “hunt” for it?

That would be a reminder so we don’t go off the rails like crazy train. Etc..

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been giving this more thought. Maybe set up something like a section in the Adult Asylum like a "Virtual bar", similar in the style of the shoutbox were people could go to and just chew the fat ? Just a suggestion.
So Shoutbox is gone? Anyway Bill I agree. Virtual Bar is a good name if it isn't taken.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
But this doesn't increase the "reactions" of like, happy, sad, *****, doc, sleepy, grumpy, sneezy. It just expands the options when posting, not a quick response.

Agreed. Shaggy said he would work on the reactions. I hope he didn't mean just the GIF feature. Help me to remember the old "reactions", which reminds me...another feature missing or I can't find is the nice numbering or bullet points options. Back to reactions, we had:

-Agree
-Winner (thanks Poppa)
-Disagree
-Funny
-Creative
-informative
-Optimistic

Feels like I am missing one?

Last edited:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed. Shaggy said he would work on the reactions. I hope he didn't mean just the GIF feature. Help me to remember the old "reactions", which reminds me...another feature missing or I can't find is the nice numbering or bullet points options. Back to reactions, we had:

-Agree
-Disagree
-Funny
-Creative
-informative
-Optimistic

Feels like I am missing one?
WINNER. I wouldn't mind a "that's the dumbest thing I've ever read" option. Maybe just a ? symbol. Or a stylized wtf.