The Return of the PFFFL (Packer Forum Fantasy Football League)

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Like last year, four teams, two weeks each. I'd skip the home field bonus points though.
Oh you mean the 5 bonus points for homefield advantage? I thought that was added motivation to get the best seed possible and not just slip into the playoffs.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Everyone has confirmed!!! I will make the draft pick video tomorrow along with how to trade picks :)

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is the draft live? May I suggest an email draft? It may be difficult to find a time for everyone to be available. Email takes a few weeks, but we have the time and its nice to study a bit to make your decisions.

If not, when are we planning the draft? Hopefully its the weekend as the time change may make things difficult for me.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Instead of drafting 18 rounds, why don't we just do 14 or 15 and let everyone fill out their rosters through the waiver wire. Shorter draft and better analysis of the bottom of your bench. And do we really need to sit through picking kickers? Unless you plan on drafting after the preseason when the 53 man rosters are set.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Instead of drafting 18 rounds, why don't we just do 14 or 15 and let everyone fill out their rosters through the waiver wire. Shorter draft and better analysis of the bottom of your bench. And do we really need to sit through picking kickers? Unless you plan on drafting after the preseason when the 53 man rosters are set.
Unfortunately ESPN has you drafting as many rounds as there is spots on a team. I have looked and I do not see a way around it.

Latest posts