The Official "We love Aaron Rodgers" thread.

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jim Kelly
Bob Greise
Terry Bradshaw
Joe Namath
Roger Staubach
Fran Tarkenton

Someone mentioned it earlier... but these are all of the HOF QB's who wore #12. Lets hope he follows suit!

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jim Kelly
Bob Greise
Terry Bradshaw
Joe Namath
Roger Staubach
Fran Tarkenton

Someone mentioned it earlier... but these are all of the HOF QB's who wore #12. Lets hope he follows suit!

That might have been me, the #12 has maybe more history then any other number at Quarterback, and I believe its brady's number too.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jim Kelly
Bob Greise
Terry Bradshaw
Joe Namath
Roger Staubach
Fran Tarkenton

There may have been a lot of great quarterbacks that wore # 12, but the best wore # 4.

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't get too settled, could Favre pull a Michael Jordan and Come back again? WHo knows, but my hopes for next season just dropped from NFC Championship to maybe not making the playoffs. Add QB to our list of needs though maybe not a 1st or 2nd or 3rd Rounder needed.

Yeah, I can see it now! It's June and Favre decided he was bored already. So he decides to come back and says "Move over A-Rod! I'm baaaack!"

OP
OP
P

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just heard an interview with Desmond Howard on Espn. Said he talked to chuckwood last week and chuck thought Brett would retire.

when asked about Arod.... Chuck said. hes actually really good.

GM confidence : check
Teammate confidence : check
Fan confidence : at least from me a big ol hairy check!

That's what I like to hear.

BadlandsViking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Someone hire a stylist for Rodgers! We need some eye candy on that field now that Favre is gone!

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have you seen our cheerleaders, elle? Eye candy is apparently not too high on the Pack's priority list, lol.

But from looking through this forum, you can tell it's quite high on the fans' list. (see: bikini girls thread) :D

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Have you seen our cheerleaders, elle? Eye candy is apparently not too high on the Pack's priority list, lol.

But from looking through this forum, you can tell it's quite high on the fans' list. (see: bikini girls thread) :D

Bikini girls?
Where?

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:

No, it's not a high priority in Packerland I'm afraid. The bikini girls are probably better looking than the cheerleaders. :p

Members online

Latest posts