The Next Pack CEO?

Devil_Doc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Next Pack CEO: Holmgren?

Harlan did the right thing, and maybe it was just more of Jones not being capable, maybe it was beyond that. Who knows, it'll be interesting either way.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Next Pack CEO: Holmgren?

Mike Holmgren -no way.!!!! He will not be asked if he were asked, he would not aceept. Top Hat -- There is no "yet" !!!!

Ken Herock is not a viable candidate.

The Packers are opening this search up to anyone who is qualified to be a president of the Packers in the NFL and also qualified Packer employees . In my opinion, which counts for nothing, Most the qualified Packer employee is Andrew Brandt .

But Bob Harlan No! He is above the manditory Retirement age for President of the team and must retire as soon as a new Packer President is hired. and he is looking forward to retiring from the Packer President job!!

Mike Reinfeldt probably will not leave is new position with the Tennesee Titans.

Everything is speculation right now, you just never know what the Packer Executive Committee, as well as, the Packer Board of Directors will decide.

It would be shocker to many, if the Board of Directors would go outside the Packer organization for the first time in Packer history to select a Packer President. But as Top Hat posted --YET!! Just kidding! I think?

Reaction score
The bolding, it doesn't really help when trying to read what you have posted Tophat.

I'm curious though, what exactly constitutes a "Large" Packer nation poll, and a "Small" Packer nation poll?

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't Holmgren say when he left that a big part of the reason that he chose Seattle was so he could get back to the Pacific NorthWest??

You know, Condeleesa Rice is a big football fan -- even mentioned for the commissioner job. She will be available in couple of years.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
The bolding, it doesn't really help when trying to read what you have posted Tophat.

I'm curious though, what exactly constitutes a "Large" Packer nation poll, and a "Small" Packer nation poll?

He took the results from a poll on PC.com's website and pasted over here. I wonder what they think about it?

OP
OP
T

TOPHAT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ECHO

Résonner venir, un délirer le personne déséquilibrée absolu, épuisant une série scénario pour le prouver.

OP
OP
T

TOPHAT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ECHO

Résonner venir, un délirer le personne déséquilibrée absolu, épuisant une série scénario pour le prouver.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Re: COMPARABLE PACKER NATION POLL

PACKER NATION POLL:

Who will be the chairman and CEO of the Packers...?

Andrew Brandt 24.5%

Mike Reinfeldt 18.4%

Bob Harlan 10.2%

Other 46.9% [/b]

Established writer my ***! :p heh j/k

Looks better without the bold btw.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

I SEMSE THE SAME WAY....

Semse?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Re: COMPARABLE PACKER NATION POLL

PACKER NATION POLL:

Who will be the chairman & CEO of the Packers...?

Andrew Brandt 26.7%

Mike Reinfeldt 23.3%

Bob Harlan 8.3%

Other 41.7%

:confused: bold on the total of the largest percent, very nice touch!

OP
OP
T

TOPHAT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
REALLY OR THE SAME WAY?

Premier, vous n'avez pas résolu une plainte légitime sérieuse a envoyé un modérateur et le adminstrator des harcèlements personnels continus de l'utilisateur « Zero2Cool ». Votre échec pour intervenir après la preuve écrasante, inclut sur ce fil, montre une indifférence inhumaine pour l'impartialité. Alors, vous voulez que sérieusement vous j'aie répondu après la bile de faisant les commentaires de négatif risibles et mesquins de mon style d'écriture d'un professionnel un écrivain établi, dans un fil ouvert ? Agréable essayer!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Can we lay off the guy.... he is posting things that he finds of interest just as anyone else does. So be it that he comes of arrogant or pompous to you as a individual at times; however I know there are times when I have done the same. As well as others in this thread that continues to hound the gent.

Let him post as he does, has anyone taken into account that there might be a language barrier or cultural upbringing that may account for how you view the man?

The constant badgering of this poster is out of line in my book.. If you don't like what he posts... avoid the posts... he uses the same name every time.

OP
OP
T

TOPHAT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can we lay off the guy.... he is posting things that he finds of interest just as anyone else does. So be it that he comes of arrogant or pompous to you as a individual at times; however I know there are times when I have done the same. As well as others in this thread that continues to hound the gent.

Let him post as he does, has anyone taken into account that there might be a language barrier or cultural upbringing that may account for how you view the man?

The constant badgering of this poster is out of line in my book.. If you don't like what he posts... avoid the posts... he uses the same name every time.

Your positive diplomatic remarks are appreciated. However, those isolated individuals are understandable considering human nature and little pecking orders in an extremely competitive & paranoid culture. Lonely wanna bes individuals, e.g. college students, in a mass society who only have their little senior pecking status on a electronic video medium reflect a boob tube "kindergarten culture" upbringing. Yet, your are right considering my popularity on other Packer fan forums without this pointless nonsense. I cannot explain it in simple language, but your view is good enough for here, especially their humble pie games. Unless these isolated individuals can be civil, I say be amused while ignoring them.

P.S. Echoes coming. You will see laughable competitive pecking order posturing from the worst examples of any forum involving negatively cycled repeated reactions containing hilarious amateur noise & carp, e.g. "I see your point...." or "What language barriers?" or "I am just curious...." remarks. The same will go on the same way.

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score

What language barrier?? He has, according to his own posting on RootsWeb, lived in Illinois since 1958.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

I see your point, but see mine. I tried helping this guy get his posts easier for the reading eye. He boasted back with his chest pumped out with his arrogance of superiority saying he was a legendary well known packer fan who is an established writer. Now he persists on elementary attacks towards me.

You should know by now I don't back down. One of my many flaws.

Now this established writer is stealing content from another packer forum and printing it here. Yet, has not contributed a lick of his own material other than insults and a thank you for support. It's one thing to copy/paste things, but to have 90% of your contributions that of someone else's work is ... and this is my opinion ... pathetic when the person is claiming to be of such high standards.

I enjoy reading packers material and if he is in fact an established writer, for the love of god, lets see it! I would love to read it. Add something to THIS site other than stealing material from another packer forum.

edit, I even PM'd AADP earlier saying I want to like this guy, but he's just not giving anything of his OWN to like. All I get from him is arrogance and insulting comments.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I agree z.

Thanks. True, it is understandable considering human nature and little pecking orders in a competitive paranoid culture. Lonely individuals in a mass society sometimes only have their little senior pecking status on a electronic video screen, i.e. their upbringing in front of the boob tube. Yet, your are right considering my popularity on another Packer fan forum without this pointless nonsense. I cannot explain it except for your view. Unless these isolated individuals can be civil, I say be amused while ignoring them.

look inward.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going to do something that I thought was beyond any realm of possibility.

I agree with Zero2Cool.

Anyone that posts comments like these....well... kind of sounds like a "French" Rush Limbaugh.

....I am here because I like the format and style and people, although the fans are protesting at the other forum asking that I return soon. I hope to be very active here at this forum helping to increase its audience.

Finally, I hope to guide the "focused" discussions based upon my extensive credentials as an author/writer/journalist/consultant. Glad to be aboard.

Pack93z

Reaction score
Pack93z said:
What language barrier?? He has, according to his own posting on RootsWeb, lived in Illinois since 1958.

That part I am speculating on a bit, I think he may indeed be a writer, however I believe that his fluent language is something other than English... note number of edits and most seem to be getting the words to flow correctly. All I am saying is we are assumming one thing when the nature of his posts sometimes may be another.

Zero- I understand and see your point, and yes I know by now you aren't one to back down. I am not as much calling anyone out as much as trying to allow this gent to post without constant critics picking apart how he posts... I am sure I annoy some people with the amount of pictures I post... it is just my style I guess. Tophat has his...

Now onto the the subject of material, how do we know that it isn't his material from the PC site? I don't know that it is or isn't, but I can't say that it isn't his poll from the other site :) But I agree with you in the sense, if you want to tote that you are a renouned writer... back it up with some of your work.

I guess I don't think it is right, for threads to be aimed at running a person down, no matter what view they may have of themselves.

Okay I am throwing the soapbox away, but it has been sitting in my craw for a couple of days now...

Sorry if I offended anyone... just wanted to speak my two cents.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Now onto the the subject of material, how do we know that it isn't his material from the PC site? I don't know that it is or isn't, but I can't say that it isn't his poll from the other site :) But I agree with you in the sense, if you want to tote that you are a renouned writer... back it up with some of your work.

I guess I don't think it is right, for threads to be aimed at running a person down, no matter what view they may have of themselves.

Okay I am throwing the soapbox away, but it has been sitting in my craw for a couple of days now...

Sorry if I offended anyone... just wanted to speak my two cents.

The poll is directly from the front page of the site. lol

Nah I'm not offended man. I see your point and like I said. I even PM'd AADP with this too. Which is that ... I want to like this guy, I mean gosh an established writer!!? I wanna read what he has to offer. There's not enough quality writers out there in my opinion and we have one here! I mean **** let's see it, stop posting material from other sites and pony up!

The fans want something original, not borrowed.

I'll give him the 'well known packer fan' bit because he's on atleast six websites that have packer discussions that I've noticed. So, in that regard, he is well known lol.

Pack93z

Reaction score

Yeah I seen it... but could he have posted it there? Either way.. I would love to read some of his material if he was willing to share.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

Yeah I seen it... but could he have posted it there? Either way.. I would love to read some of his material if he was willing to share.

I hope he does. I still have an open mind about it and look forward to it.

edit, nope he could not have posted it there.

On a separate note.
Poll Sponsored by:
The Brett Favre Fourward Foundation & The Deanna Favre HOPE Foundation

Members online

Latest posts