The game vs the Patriots

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
... "keeping it classy" ... No thanks.
You've proved that over and over again. Too bad you returned to the forum after what – a couple of months absence? Probably just to increase the clicks on the website you linked to. As far as Packer fandom is concerned you are one of the best examples of 'addition by subtraction': We as Packers fans and this board in particular, would be much better off without jackasses like you. (BTW, did you and your buddy start a white power group?)

Grogan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think a win for pack. I know everyone is saying how do you stop Gronk I will let our corners safeties take care of that, our d-line will be ready. Not saying blowout game unless Arod can find ways to get the ball out to his players ,he has put the ball home many times where I thought didn't have it. Brady is good but the super bowls he won I feel belong to Vinitari , he don't make those points no win. Maybe that's why they lost didn't have a kicker to relie on. Pack-34 pats24
I think your going to see a steady diet of Blount and Gray running the ball as opposed to the Gronk show today.
And yes, Vinitari was great while on the Pats but I'm very happy with Gostkowski. He's no slouch.
Let's hope for no injuries and may the best team win.
Pats 38
Packers 31

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
I think your going to see a steady diet of Blount and Gray running the ball as opposed to the Gronk show today.
And yes, Vinitari was great while on the Pats but I'm very happy with Gostkowski. He's no slouch.
Pats 38
Packers 31

Way to "keep it classy." :laugh:

Referring of course to the previous several posts.

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You've proved that over and over again. Too bad you returned to the forum after what – a couple of months absence? Probably just to increase the clicks on the website you linked to. As far as Packer fandom is concerned you are one of the best examples of 'addition by subtraction': We as Packers fans and this board in particular, would be much better off without jackasses like you. (BTW, did you and your buddy start a white power group?)
I marvel that you think I give two chits what you think.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pats 38
Packers 31

I agree. I'm sure BB is looking to exploit our inconsistent run defense. I would argue that our run defense is a little bit better than the stats show, but still not very good.

D

Deleted member 6794

Packers inactives:
QB Scott Tolzien
CB Demetri Goodson
LB Carl Bradford
C Garth Gerhart
TE Justin Perillo
WR Jeff Janis
DT Luther Robinson

D

Deleted member 6794

Patriots inactives:
CB Malcolm Butler
RB James White
LS Danny Aiken
LB Chris White
G Jordan Devey
OT Cameron Fleming
DE Chandler Jones

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was just an awesome game to watch as a football fan. There were some mistakes by each team, but not a lot. Everything has to earned.

Great game and Go Pack!

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
That was a very satisfying win. Got two monkeys off our back with that one.

Can't win against elite QB and another win against a very good team.

A statement win for sure.

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And that my friends–and above all my enemies–is THE KILL. A bogus illegal contact penalty that extended the Patriots last drive and a missed field goal still could not save you. We cut your little THROATSIES! And the euphoria I feel is ********.
Makes me want to dance and clap my hands, you know like from the disco hit “Everybody Dance.”

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Not really. Not my type of music, but I am sure it appeals to my brain-dead detractors. I will be listening to some Front 242 and maybe even Beethoven’s 9th. ODE TO JOY

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pats fan here - this game is NOT a SB preview. SB will be NE/Seattle, Seattle wins out and with tie breaker over GB, gets home field. Todays game 34-24 NE. Pats can hang 35-40 on any team in league, GB scores 28 tops on Pats, Revis and Browner make Pats D a real deal.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

H

HardRightEdge

Or is it "subtraction by addition"? ;) That guy's blog post, or whatever it's called, was simply dreadful. Dreck, rubbish, trash, junk...oh heck, just go here: http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/dreck?s=t

H

HardRightEdge

That was a very satisfying win. Got two monkeys off our back with that one.

Can't win against elite QB and another win against a very good team.

A statement win for sure.
But there was no 4th. quarter comeback! Yet another stain on the Rodgers legacy. :roflmao:

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seeing Brady scream "F%$&" several times after the final 3rd down conversion was HILARIOUS!

And very satisfying.
My wife ( a 49ers fan) said he reminded her of Ryan Leaf ( we live in San Diego). I told her I would want my players that mad. If they aren't pissed losing, they need to go to Minny Soda.

None the less, it was satisfying. GPG!