Studs and Duds Vs The Bears

L

Lunchboxer

Studs Aaron Rodgers 5 TDs Nuff Said, Jordy Nelson Redeemed himself after last weeks blunder, Clay Mathews Way to just jump and pick that ball slick. Peprah
O-Line did not give up a sack tonight.

Duds, Run-Defence let that Bell run all over the Place,D in general allowing 400 some yards again. 1st Half Offence looking a bit crappy. Finley doping them balls Like a Boss...

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
You know you're awesome when you drop 3 or more passes in every game and say "Yo I need the ball. You gotta throw the ball to me more often yo, throw me the ball, I don't get the ball thrown to me enough"

Finley is the weakest link to this offense, and will be our down fall when it's 3rd and long and he drops a pass in the playoffs.

PackAttack1992

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs - you already named: Rodgers, Nelson, Matthews. Credit to both offense and defense for remaining diligent throughout the game which meant no penalties.

Duds - Finley - c'mon man! Also, run defense is embarrassing.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Studs... "12", "52" and "87"

Dud.. Jermicheal Fumbly... there are no words.....

GBMuskies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great, great night by the O-line. Wow. Guys who looked like they didn't have a clue last week didn't really let a good defense get close. Julius Peppers never got a whiff of Rodgers. If he did, all he smelled was greatness.

GBMuskies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you notice that Rodgers stopped throwing the ball to Finley? I think Finley's been served notice.

Finley has been killing the rhythm of the offensive for a number of weeks with his drops. When he catches the ball and gives them that shot in the middle or those near first down length out type patterns it seems everything opens up and they tear up the field in chunks. He drops a couple and the quick, gashiness of the offense suffers. He had three catches on the first drive and they went down the field like there was nobody in front of them. Then he dropped a couple and it took them until the end of the half to get rolling again. I can't understand why he's catching the ball with his body. He used to snag it out of the air with his hands. It would just disappear.

GBMuskies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grant had a nice game again. After months of thinking Starks should get the work, Grant looks like he's hitting the hole with less hesitation. Starks looked terrible today.

12theTruth

Studs Aaron Rodgers and the bang up job of our makeshift offensive line.

Dud Defensive line.

Marem19

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finley has been killing the rhythm of the offensive for a number of weeks with his drops. When he catches the ball and gives them that shot in the middle or those near first down length out type patterns it seems everything opens up and they tear up the field in chunks. He drops a couple and the quick, gashiness of the offense suffers. He had three catches on the first drive and they went down the field like there was nobody in front of them. Then he dropped a couple and it took them until the end of the half to get rolling again. I can't understand why he's catching the ball with his body. He used to snag it out of the air with his hands. It would just disappear.

You said it and its him killing the rhythm i think shows even more importance of Greg. Cause rhythm or not hes catching the and keeping us moving. SB prime example while Jordy had the stats 85s catch late when everybody was dropping passes really won it for us (putting the team on his back). While we have a deep WR corp with tons of talent the last 2 weeks showed us how valuable Jennings is

12theTruth

I'm not happy with Finley's level of play but the fans overeacted by booing. That was a catch and the officials blew the replay. Knee down with control of ball. If that isn't a catch by rule then it darn well should be.

GBMuskies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also think Zack Bowman should get a game ball. Because when he gets back to Chicago he's going to find Santa left him a bag of coal. Holy crap, did he get treated like a red headed step child. He had the kind of game that ends a career.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Jones showed up this week! Finley still dropping/bobbling balls. What's up with him lately? Duds is everybody on the D-Line except Matthews.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs

TJ Lang- Great job at the tackle position
The rest of the 0-line- The Bears are not the easiest team to block yet the blocking was quite good
Jordy- Clean routes and good hands.
Clay- Makes plays he shouldn't even be involved in. Way to step up
So'oto- Very nice job generating a pass rush and a good tackle on a dump pass to Bell. Please keep playing him over Walden.

Duds
#88- Just shut up and catch the ball when its thrown to you.
AJ Hawk- Aside from making a tackle on 2 run plays it is impossible for anyone to play worse than you. He is a step behind everyone else speed wise, coverage is non-existent and he gets blocked out of the play repeatedly. I like the guy, I like some of what he has done in the past but he is awful this season. He is a liability and needs to be benched for DJ and or Francois.
Starks- could have gotten rodgers killed on the blown plays where he was out of position and he didn't do much when he touched the ball either.
Walden- No rush, blew contain repeatedly. Play of the D increased when So'oto came in.
CJ Wilson- Serves little to no purpose other than being a body.
The traditional 2nd down run play where grant is the lone back and 7 yds deep and gains nothing.