Steeler Nation forum wants to fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TMC = Troll who got banned (along with a couple others)
Whoa.
Wait a sec.
I just checked out a couple posts by TMC.
It does not indicate he has been banned.

Edit: Never mind. Looks like he's gone.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
They were talking about this forum, and packerchatters.

Took a peek. I love the self-congratulatory back patting, and the cheap shots at Wisconsin - because you know, who hasn't dreamed of living in Pittsburgh?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
They were talking about this forum, and packerchatters.

TMC

While he as part of steelernation.com forum I didnt think his posts warranted a ban

If someone has different evidence for me send it, or report his post

These are banned for their admition on steeler forum on picking fights

Steelersrule
Truck

Preacher

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:shok:

Well, now we know, there are idiots in every fanbase.

You all oughta come visit Steelersuniverse.com and see how Steelernation treats other teams' fans the right way (Steelerplanet is good to, they became a sanctuary for another board that blew up, before SU could be formed).

---Mods, if this violates COC, please remove it- I wanted to extend the invite, but recognize that sometimes it is perceived as spamming or stealing business. Hope it isn't taken that way.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey 6 rings or what ever your name was...I am not sure about Rodgers and cheap shots over there..But this is from over there

Talking about DD being hurt

On the Packers' first offensive series, I hope whoever is covering him waits until the whistle blows and then just punches him in the thigh as hard as possible.

I know... I'm classy

You so full of ****..that's not tough physical, thats CHEAP *** ****

Then your going to whine cuz a poster had an icon of someone pissing on your logo?

Child please

I dont know if the Packers can win Sunday, they very well could lose bad....

But if they win, it will be sweet justice for me....Why?

Your ADMIN asking to come here to pick a fight...

Now thats classy huh?

New Regime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TMC=TooMuchCaffeine...That has to be the same guy who was at McMillen & Wife before getting booted off our site.Every team has trash talking fans,even you guys.We were very happy to see him go,he was warned by countless regulars to tone it down until our MOD Bill finally had to ban him.He was banned for a full month and within a day or two back,permanently banned for his inability to control his loud mouth.

So you see we don't tolerate that type of behavior either,even if you CLAIM to be a Steelers fan...Fact is you can't be blaming a fan base for a few idiots behavior.I see plenty of folks here that are rational,but a few who think their opinion is the only one that matters.I'm on your site so I show respect,it should go in both directions though.I understand getting mad at Troll type posters,since I have dealt with my share of them on my site.But I don't think it means the whole teams fan base is ignorant or stupid,just the few who have nothing better to do...PEACE

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
I used to read M&W a few uears back, New Regime. That always seemed to to be a decent Steeler site. The other ones mentioned here were good if you like staring at trainwrecks :)

T

TMC

LMAO, will someone PLEASE show me where I have done something to incite being banned? In situations where football was talked, I stayed on topic.

The ONLY times I have went off topic is where members of this message board have degraded Steeler players. As for classy, it was YOUR moderator that told people here to knock off the ****** stuff because he was tired of reading it. That was not brought on by Steeler fans.

Again, I ask ANYONE to show me where I have intentionally done something to provoke being banned. If you cannot handle a dissenting opinion, I get it. But, to act like the fans of this site have held some moral high ground is laughable. And, as I stated in the thread linked, I came here instead of PackerChatters because I did not want to be banned from that site. I have talked draft with those guys for YEARS and this is a week where tempers flare. I had been a member of the Jets message board for 3 or more years and was banned prior to the AFC Championship game because I was caught in the flood of fans coming in.

Why would I risk a solid relationship on another board just to talk the game up prior to the Super Bowl?

If you kids cannot handle the heat, I'll leave. If you want to ban me, hit it. I just find it pretty laughable that you hold some type of "we are better than them" idea when the crap on this board is just as bad as any other. You have the same bottom feeders in the Packers group of fans that you do in ANY group of fans. Yet, you act as though your worst is better than someone else's best.

As for all those "Steeler" fans claiming I am banned from other Steeler boards, **** off, you do not know me. I do not frequent other Steeler message boards. Quite acting like you remember me or know me and try to disparage who I am. You do not know me.

Lastly, and I'll repeat this so it is the LAST thing you read, find where I have done something WORTHY of being banned. Drag it here. I would love to read it.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
TMC- I have specificlly mentioned you and said you did nothing to warrant ban..So dont worry about it

I put your name in title to catch the attention of the trolls and you, since you were mentioned on how you were owing us and ***** slapping us

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Fact is you can't be blaming a fan base for a few idiots behavior.I see plenty of folks here that are rational,but a few who think their opinion is the only one that matters.I'm on your site so I show respect,it should go in both directions though.I understand getting mad at Troll type posters,since I have dealt with my share of them on my site.But I don't think it means the whole teams fan base is ignorant or stupid,just the few who have nothing better to do...PEACE

I am not talking about entire fan base..I am referring to steelernation and the ADMIN blatant request to find a packer forum to start a fight...

I guess some over there are just not to bright? You are purposely going to a forum to pick fights, and use same names?

Was pretty easy to see who was talking **** over there, and then find them here, so thats why the ban

What our posters say on OUR SITE is no concern of another Steeler forum as long as we keep it in our forum..( that is, with in the rules of OUR forum)...

Show me where they are on a Steeler board looking just to fight and we will handle it..We wont tolerate that, cuz it puts Packer fans in a bad light..

A few will tell you, I warned them for how they were acting towards our guests...

Hollywood Bags

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steelers fan here. I'm sure yinz all realize this by now, but that Steeler Nation forum is the absolute worst forum that ever existed. I've never seen such a collection of juvenile babies on one board before, and the moderators are the worst offenders. If you're a Steelers fan who has the audacity to talk about the Steelers objectively, they'll cry about how you're a Ravens fan and ban you. I was assuming most of them were a bunch of 13 year old kids, but sadly, based on some of their game picture threads, most of them appear to be "adults". Anyways, don't waste your time there. Good luck on Sunday. Let's hope no one gets hurt and the game is as good as most are predicting.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Steelers fan here. I'm sure yinz all realize this by now, but that Steeler Nation forum is the absolute worst forum that ever existed. I've never seen such a collection of juvenile babies on one board before, and the moderators are the worst offenders. If you're a Steelers fan who has the audacity to talk about the Steelers objectively, they'll cry about how you're a Ravens fan and ban you. I was assuming most of them were a bunch of 13 year old kids, but sadly, based on some of their game picture threads, most of them appear to be "adults". Anyways, don't waste your time there. Good luck on Sunday. Let's hope no one gets hurt and the game is as good as most are predicting.

Yup finding that out

GL to you too!

T

TMC

TMC- I have specificlly mentioned you and said you did nothing to warrant ban..So dont worry about it

I put your name in title to catch the attention of the trolls and you, since you were mentioned on how you were owing us and ***** slapping us

No, what you did was single me out because I came from another website where you do not like what is being said.

Then, you put my name in the title so everyone would see it. You have another moderator that is ready to ban me. In fact, in reading this thread, it appears I had already been banned but it was rescinded.

Then, you PMed me this thread so I would see it.

Now, not only do you have Packer fans in a frenzy, you have them dragging the worst photos they can find into this thread, disparaging ALL Steeler fans, and even have so called Steeler fans on this site making false claims about who they think I am.

You think you were doing me a favor? It is almost like you are TRYING to instigate something. You claim that this board can talk football with even some of the worst fans (citing Bears fans) and yet, even though I have TRIED to stay on the topic of football, I get called out in a thread like this.

And Packer fans state we lack class.

Now you state not to worry about it since I have done nothing to warrant a banning. Wow, shouldn't you have checked that first before throwing me under the bus?

PS: You also did not read where I said I was owning anyone.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
you have them dragging the worst photos they can find into this thread, disparaging ALL Steeler fans

Actually, he didn't have anyone doing any such thing. I did it for fun - and some Steeler fans, who are apparently less sensitive and uptight, went along with it and posted some as well. It was all in fun.

Chillax, dude. :happy0005:

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
PS: You also did not read where I said I was owning anyone.

Read and comprehend
and you, since you were mentioned on how you were owing us and ***** slapping us

Show me where I said YOU claimed to own us?

I didnt

Said you were mentioned on how YOU were owning us

Yeah I singled you out..I wanted you aware of what your fellow posters over there were doing and saying..I wanted to know your take on it all since you were in my eyes a good poster..

Wasnt trying to **** you off, sorry if that is how I came across.

If I wanted to throw you under the bus, I would have...But you havent said anything to do that..

Again your a good poster and if we wanted you gone, you would have been

Status
Not open for further replies.