Steeler fans vs Green Bay fans at the game

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder what the avg range of cost was of going?
From the lowest to the highest?
I really wonder where some of those folks find the money? Cause the SB in person is not a poor person's event.

As for the lawsuits: Isn't there small print on the back of the tix. taking the NFL off the hook?
I dunno what it reads, but I would think it's something like "The bearer of this ticket is responsible for blah blah blah... And the NFL is not liable for blah blah blah...etc etc."

Black and Gold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's the American way, doncha know?

There are much more frivolous lawsuits out there, usually to be easily identified by the words "Class Action".

Just look for anything filed in the Sixth Circuit Court in Texas.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Oh, hell, the seats were not that bad at Jerry's World.

Attachments

• ept_sports_nfl_experts-201292653-1297093201.jpg
    ept_sports_nfl_experts-201292653-1297093201.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 83

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
That's standing up in the aisle.

Would moving a bit to the left sitting down look pretty much the same or could the whole field be seen from that perspective?

Are we sure that isn't from one of the "temporary seating" that was put in?

PackersAllDay89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think for the most part the fans there were pretty reasonable, besides the obvious few who were upset about getting pretty much "ripped off"..

I did get in to an argument with a few Steelers fans in the 4th quarter because they were yelling at my girlfriend and I to sit down..I think they were just bummed but it was on that final Steelers possession so I have no idea why they were complaining about us standing - if anything we all should of been.

They kept complaining about the fact they didn't pay all that money to stare at our ***** - and I countered with I didn't pay all that money to sit on mine..

Other then that everyone I met was very respectable/fun..

Members online