Sharper already talking trash

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you see Sharper get run over by Ryan Grant near the sideline today? Like Aaron Rodgers said, Sharper doesn't like to tackle, and it was obvious on that play.

Even better was Sharper getting the assist on Favre's third TD by running into his teammate to prevent the interception.

Sharper did get in a hit on Greg Jennings on that 34 yard completion, but he was a little too late and Jennings held onto the ball. It was awesome.

And as if that wasn't good enough, the only time Ryan Longwell set foot on the field was when he kicked off to begin the second half.

At least the Packers were kind enough to let good ol' Robert Ferguson make a few garbage time catches. He has always been the master of the three-yard reception. But Al Harris, bless his heart, let him catch one long one. Al, you are a true gentleman.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think sharper had a quote after the game that the packers are better than the cowboys......

sharper sure changed his tune awfully quick.....

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Did you see Sharper get run over by Ryan Grant near the sideline today? Like Aaron Rodgers said, Sharper doesn't like to tackle, and it was obvious on that play.

I turned to look at one of the replays on the big screen and I saw Shaper just standing there with his hands in his pockets while Dwight Smith had to run over and make the tackle. I think Sharper was geting a little worried that he may have to do something. (He had 1 tackle and 1 assist.)

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
flep said:
wpr said:
So I guess the real question is how many yards will Brett get off of the Viking defense this week.
I think it will be 350 and 3 TD.

Now why didn't I put money on that.

Great prediction!!!!!!!!!!!

pretty damn close

I guess I have a history of under estimating Brett's abilities. Someday I might get it right.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good call wpr.....wats the prediction for this weel :)

Victory!!!

The Carolina defense is pretty good. 12 overall, 14 vs the pass and 18th agains the run. So Brett will prob have about 225 yards and a couple of TD's as they run the ball a little more than this week. 125 yards for Grant and Co.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To his credit, Sharper was talking up the Packers after the game.

In the locker room, they were taking to Al Harris. They told him that Sharper said the Packers are for real. He said "Then it's official! If Sharper says we are for real, it's official now!" He was smiling, and you could TELL it was all tongue in cheek, a dig at ol' Sharper!

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im holding you to that prediction :0

I am willing to stake my reputation on my prediction and I will back it up by stepping down from my postion whatevertheheckitmaybe if the packers fail to meet all my projections. 8)

(I just won't part with my Gold Package tickets!)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts