Sharper already talking trash

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what a dork. I do not think Sharper can cover JJ let alone DD.

I predict it is GJ that makes Darren eat his words.

this guy just does not ever learn

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

DH - I'm predicting Sharper gets burned deep. We all know Favre has the arm for it and we have 3 WRs (maybe 4) who can run the routes.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:

DH - I'm predicting Sharper gets burned deep. We all know Favre has the arm for it and we have 3 WRs (maybe 4) who can run the routes.
Man........wouldn't it be sweet to see all 3 burn Sharper during the game???

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man........wouldn't it be sweet to see all 3 burn Sharper during the game???

He would probably never get burnt three times as he would feign an injury after getting burnt twice. :D

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every defensive outfielder hopes the QB will throw it high and long! If it's up there long enough anyone can get under it for a pick! Sharper just can't help but run his mouth. I think the Vikes fans are going to be very disappointed at the outcome of this game Sunday. I know someone that knows someone that has an uncle that knows someone that said Brett is going to have his boys jacked up to make a statment against the Vikes.
Droptine

P.S. I'm new here and hopefully will never offend any Vikings or Bears fan. :twisted:

Why not? I do it all the time.

How can you be an official Packer fan without ever having pissed off a Viking or Bear fan? It goes with the territory bro.

I mean, I like many of Bears and Vikes fans but occassionaly pissing one off doesn't hurt my feelings much.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Considering the fact that the front seven of the Vikes is actually a very good group I think it's safe to say the back four is about the worst in football given the fact their pass d is so ******.

Shhhhhh! Don't say anything to Sharper. Let him continue to think they are actually pretty good back there. I wouldn't want him to feel BAD or anything.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
their pass defense is 31st in the league....and guess whose is 30th lol the lions...!

Favre SHOULD.... have a field day with both these teams, but hey they play the game for a reason

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sharper is a guy I love to hate. He was starting to become a pinhead when he was with us, but as soon as he put the purple on he took on the mentality of that entire organization. The only good thing they've done in years is draft Petersen. As for Sharper, he hasn't been any good in years. Nothing will change that for Sunday.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sharper is a guy I love to hate. He was starting to become a pinhead when he was with us, but as soon as he put the purple on he took on the mentality of that entire organization. The only good thing they've done in years is draft Petersen. As for Sharper, he hasn't been any good in years. Nothing will change that for Sunday.

what are you talking about.....they traded moss and when they had two first round picks they selected troy williamson and erasmus james.....

lol o y hah u are right, drafting ap is THE only good thing they have done in years, maybe since they drafted moss

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I guess the real question is how many yards will Brett get off of the Viking defense this week.
I think it will be 350 and 3 TD.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's what Aaron Rodgers had to say about Sharper's comments. Funny stuff!

"All I'll say about Sharper is, he's talking a little bit too much," said Rodgers. "(Favre) has been the brunt of his comments. If he was a Pro Bowler saying it, that would be one thing.

"He's a guy that relies on his instincts. They keep him out of the box because he doesn't like to tackle very much. He's just playing his half of the field trying to rob routes by reading the quarterback's eyes. I saw Chad Johnson run right by him last year . . . because he's slow. He's a good receiving free safety."

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Here's what Aaron Rodgers had to say about Sharper's comments. Funny stuff!

"All I'll say about Sharper is, he's talking a little bit too much," said Rodgers. "(Favre) has been the brunt of his comments. If he was a Pro Bowler saying it, that would be one thing.

"He's a guy that relies on his instincts. They keep him out of the box because he doesn't like to tackle very much. He's just playing his half of the field trying to rob routes by reading the quarterback's eyes. I saw Chad Johnson run right by him last year . . . because he's slow. He's a good receiving free safety."

Now that is funny stuff. Sharper :cane:

flep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I guess the real question is how many yards will Brett get off of the Viking defense this week.
I think it will be 350 and 3 TD.

Now why didn't I put money on that.

Great prediction!!!!!!!!!!!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Thanks for the assist buddy... shut your mouth and start cleaning up your resume.. your going to need it Pal.

Members online

Latest posts