San Diego Tailgate Information - Its Go Time

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
We REALLY need people that are driving to the game to meet us at the hill at 8:30 and caravan in. We have a very large contingent of fans Flying in from all over. Nova Scotia, Alberta, Seattle, Wisconsin. I am going to get an accurate head count next week but as for right now I am estimating between 50 to 100 people showing up to our little get together. We need to block out a big space and to do that we need cars. So please, if you are driving to the game meet us at the hill. See Robdogs directions at the beginning of the thread. I will bring Donuts.

Reaction score
So I am looking to meet up at some tailgate party. Any instructions on where to go? My friend and I are going to park somewhere and then take the trolley over to Qualcomm. I have only been to one football game in my life and that was back when the Rams were still in L.A. so I am not hip to tailgate etiquette. Would love some pointers.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
So I am looking to meet up at some tailgate party. Any instructions on where to go? My friend and I are going to park somewhere and then take the trolley over to Qualcomm. I have only been to one football game in my life and that was back when the Rams were still in L.A. so I am not hip to tailgate etiquette. Would love some pointers.
Look at the directions at the beginning of this thread. How many of you are coming? just bring some bucks to put in the coffee can to help with my costs and eat drink and party with the pack. I will PM you more info next week on the food and drink.

AR CheesehEAD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Currently CA, formerly AR, always WI in my heart
We REALLY need people that are driving to the game to meet us at the hill at 8:30 and caravan in. We have a very large contingent of fans Flying in from all over. Nova Scotia, Alberta, Seattle, Wisconsin. I am going to get an accurate head count next week but as for right now I am estimating between 50 to 100 people showing up to our little get together. We need to block out a big space and to do that we need cars. So please, if you are driving to the game meet us at the hill. See Robdogs directions at the beginning of the thread. I will bring Donuts.
GO PACK!!! Add a couple more to the contingent flying in, these 2 from Arkansas! Can't wait. We will have a vehicle, but it's a rental- probably not too big, LOL. I'll cross my fingers for an upgrade. Would love to join u guys, will bring what we can and help fill the can too. RealCaliforniaCheese, not sure how to pm you, but I'll try to figure it out. Feel free to contact us also. Will help out anyway we can. We have a parking pass already, seasts in LF9, not sure how close that is to you all.
Look forward meeting more of the greatest fans in the nfl. Let's take care of the vikings this weekend!
Cheeseheads in Arkansas.

Mike Meskill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@realcaliforniacheese Hello there....I just finalized plans to come to the game in SD and would love to stop over and see all of you. Flying in on Saturday from Madison to see my father who lives in SD. ...I grew up in Chula Vista but have been in Madison for 16 years and a Packers fan from the start...please include me in any communication about the tailgate.
As an FYI I will be in Plaza 36 (on the 45) but on the Chargers side.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just bought my share of tickets. I got nosebleeds :( but I'll be there. I'm coming from Phoenix, I'll be driving a Dodge Avenger with just my wife and I. So we can help block up some spaces. My tickets are on V17 Row 9

dijatool

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure that we won't be able to make it for the caravan unless I push things even more than I usually do. The original plan was to be down on Saturday evening but school activities threw them in the blender so we're coming down from Ventura County early in the morning. It'll likely be around 9 by the time we get there.

We'll be bringing a small Packers helmet grill and the usual assorted food and beverages (including fresh brats from Bristol Farms). I can bring a bunch of other stuff if there is a need. I'll be in a pickup but as I recall you can't really take up multiple spaces without having the police become apoplectic.

It is my sons first professional game and we're really looking forward to meeting you all and shouting Go Pack Go! We're in F8, row 13.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that we won't be able to make it for the caravan unless I push things even more than I usually do. The original plan was to be down on Saturday evening but school activities threw them in the blender so we're coming down from Ventura County early in the morning. It'll likely be around 9 by the time we get there.

We'll be bringing a small Packers helmet grill and the usual assorted food and beverages (including fresh brats from Bristol Farms). I can bring a bunch of other stuff if there is a need. I'll be in a pickup but as I recall you can't really take up multiple spaces without having the police become apoplectic.

It is my sons first professional game and we're really looking forward to meeting you all and shouting Go Pack Go! We're in F8, row 13.
If you get there at 9 you should have a pretty good shot at getting in with us. First thing I am going to do is put up my 17 foot flag pole with the championship flag and run up a bunch of packer balloons high so people can spot us from a distance. Follow Robdogs directions and look for these and you should wind up with us or real close.

I am buying a small 60's vintage Packers megaphone to lead the cheers. All of us in the areas behind the Packers bench are going to be the catalyst for the whole stadium.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Just bought my share of tickets. I got nosebleeds :( but I'll be there. I'm coming from Phoenix, I'll be driving a Dodge Avenger with just my wife and I. So we can help block up some spaces. My tickets are on V17 Row 9
Awesome, Your at the party and in the house. Going to be a memorable day.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
@realcaliforniacheese Hello there....I just finalized plans to come to the game in SD and would love to stop over and see all of you. Flying in on Saturday from Madison to see my father who lives in SD. ...I grew up in Chula Vista but have been in Madison for 16 years and a Packers fan from the start...please include me in any communication about the tailgate.
As an FYI I will be in Plaza 36 (on the 45) but on the Chargers side.
You got it Mike.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts