San Diego Tailgate Information - Its Go Time

LApackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, That is great. I am making a big Green banner with Yellow letters that says GO PACK GO!!!, Everyone is seeded all around the lower part of the stadium around the Pack bench. I will be the cheerleader, When you see me stand up with the banner start chanting and it will fire off the whole side of the stadium which will then, like the wave, continue on around the stadium. That's the theory anyway. Everybody with me on this?
:tup: Taking my wife and 8 year old son. I'll be on the look out for your banner. We are ready to cheer loud for the pack. sitting in sec. p53 row 12

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
This tailgate sounds AMAZING. We're still about 3 weeks out and i'm SUPER excited. Go Pack Go! Is there an estimate about how large this is going to be? Can't wait to show fair-weather Bolt fans how tailgating is REALLY done. :D

packnutt

'97 Shareholder
Reaction score
I saw the Pack here in 2003 and would have to estimate at least 25% were Packer fans. Huge tailgate!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Wow this sounds great! I'm in San Diego and would love to join you guys!
Don't say "Would Love to Join you guys" say "We will be there partying with our fellow Cheeseheads, Fans of the Defending Superbowl Champions and only remaining undefeated team in the NFL." So which is it Steph?

You have the same name as my wife.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Hey, I found a place on the internet to get cheese curds shipped next day. We will be having cheese curds at the party. Unless those of you flying in from Wisconsin can bring some.

ozbuc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yum Cheese curds. Two of my favorite foods are cheese curds and pickled turkey gizzards. Then throw back a few Grain Belts or Blatz and hey you got a party.

Reaction score
Don't say "Would Love to Join you guys" say "We will be there partying with our fellow Cheeseheads, Fans of the Defending Superbowl Champions and only remaining undefeated team in the NFL." So which is it Steph?

You have the same name as my wife.

I will be there partying with our fellow Cheesehead Fans of the defending Superbowl Champions and only remaining undefeated team in the NFL!!!!!!!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score

CheeseOnTheBrain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This sounds like the Tailgate Party I'm looking for. My wife and I will be coming in from Seattle to see the Pack go 8-0. Would you mind if we joined the party. I would certainly be happy to kick in some cash, so I dont have to get strip searched by TSA.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
This sounds like the Tailgate Party I'm looking for. My wife and I will be coming in from Seattle to see the Pack go 8-0. Would you mind if we joined the party. I would certainly be happy to kick in some cash, so I dont have to get strip searched by TSA.
All the faithful are welcome. Look forward to seeing you.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
At this points, all tickets are gonna run like $150 and those are for the upper view seats aka way up at the top! I'm gonna be in Plaza 59! I was able to get them for $240. First Packers game! I'm pumpeddddd!!!
Ya baby!! your in the house. The Green and Gold are going to be showing Charger Fans what fan loyalty is really about.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Robdog, I didn't see anything on qualcomms site about this. But since you are the most familiar with this stadium. Can anyone enter the general admission parking area or do you have to present a ticket to the game?

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Robdog, I didn't see anything on qualcomms site about this. But since you are the most familiar with this stadium. Can anyone enter the general admission parking area or do you have to present a ticket to the game?

ANYONE can enter the parking lot. (for $25) No one needs to have an actual ticket to the game.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts