San Diego Tailgate Information - Its Go Time

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score

Magnus Chhan

Mag 'n Cheese
Reaction score
New to this forum.. I'm attending the game with my parents and older brother. We can't wait for the game! I still can't believe I'm going to get to see my Packers in person! We have seats in P58 or 59. We would LOVE to get in on this tailgating action.. realcaliforniacheese, sign us up please! We will bring some extra beer and whatever else we can!

Sweet! I'm in P59 too!

ozbuc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would be cool if we could all chip in for a cab to the rally. Mini van or something. Since a few of you are at the Mission Valley Marriott, we could meet you there and cab to P.B. Were at the Kings Inn about a mile West of you.

We might be able to do that but I may have too many craft beers by that time.

ozbuc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everybody if you could bring a 6 or 12 or 20 pack or whatever of beer that would be helpful, I am running out of room in my truck. I will have a huge cooler to put beer in once I have unloaded the food. I am still going to have a lot of beer, sodas and water and of course the Kick butt packer punch but we don't want to run out of beer, now do we.

I have a 8 pack of Ballast Point 22 ozers that I will be bringing. Just gotta figure out how to get them on the Trolley.

AR12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a 8 pack of Ballast Point 22 ozers that I will be bringing. Just gotta figure out how to get them on the Trolley.

Wait, I'll be taking the trolley too. Is it going to be an issue taking unopened alcohol on the trolley?

ozbuc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My guess is no. Ballast Point is very popular in S.D. and I don't want to get mugged for my beer. I will probably put mine in a Trader Joe's bag. I'm guessing that it pretty common for people to take the Trolley home from grocery shopping.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Realcalifornia and Robdog: we need nametags so people can wear their forum name. I dont know what most of you clowns look like, but would like to put your forum name to your ugly mug...
I am going to have nametags and pens at the table. would be cool if everyone put their forum name, thier real name and where they are from.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
New to this forum.. I'm attending the game with my parents and older brother. We can't wait for the game! I still can't believe I'm going to get to see my Packers in person! We have seats in P58 or 59. We would LOVE to get in on this tailgating action.. realcaliforniacheese, sign us up please! We will bring some extra beer and whatever else we can!
All these young people at their first game. we need some kind of initiation ceremony into the Packer Nation.

See you Sunday.

Bay Area Liz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just a newbie to the Forum, so anyone who want to give me a summary on the San Diego events, much appreciated. We have a gang of 6 or so ready to jump in on the action - coming in from No. Cal and at least one of us grew up in Green and Gold - me! Amazingly, or not, it's easy to find Packer Fans where ever I go. It appears F4 will be the place to be! See ya on Sunday!!

SuzySnakeyes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First post for me, too. My husband is a lifelong Packer fan with season tickets in his family. He doesn't post here, but has posted on other boards as "socalgng". We live in LA and are paid way too much for P9 tickets because, in his words, " you only live once." We added ourselves on the Google doc but wanted to post here, too, because we are beyond excited for Sunday. Hope you have room for two more! We will bring beer in parking lot-friendly cans and can drop some cash in the can, too. Can't wait to meet you all!

Digger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
THANKS TO YOU GUYS FOR ORGANIZING THIS ONE! I'd like to attend as well. Originally from Lake Geneva, WI area but lived in Madison for 15 years. Now living in San Jose, CA area. Making the trek with my lovely wife and my 2 kids (16 and 13). So looking forward to having the Packers on the West Coast. Been to dozens of games but most famously 1994 wild card playoffs vs 49ers (Wayne Simmons caused a fumble, picked up by Craig Newsome), 1995 NFC Champ vs Carolina at Lambeau and 2008 NFC Champ against Giants (-10 degrees).

Members online

Latest posts