1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sam Shields tosses out g/f and leaves her homeless

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by longtimefan, May 7, 2012.

1. slaughter25

slaughter25 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +211 / 7 / -2
    EXACTLY, god for all we know she has been sleeping around with every Tom Jack and Harry she runs into, And on that same idea he could just be a total TOOL. But neither of these things have any real implications for the 2012 season, Sam Sheilds' impact on that season, or steps he may be taking this offseason to better himself as a player. Not packer news IMO
  2. 60six

60six DIE HARD

Ratings:
    +46 / 2 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Agreed, this has TMZ style reporting written all over it.
  3. JacobInFlorida

JacobInFlorida Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26 / 2 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Either way, he better get his stuff together. He has 3 children that we know for sure, is making league minimum which isn't much for the lifestyle and is coming off a very poor year that puts him in jeopardy of not making the team this year.
  4. 60six

60six DIE HARD

Ratings:
    +46 / 2 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    I dont see this at all.

Could see him losing a starting spot, but there is nobody to take his roster spot as of now.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. net

net Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +45 / 19 / -0
    Another Miami thug.
  6. jerryricefumbled

jerryricefumbled Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Why not have Shields and Walden live together and get into all kind of crazy shenanigans and make it a tv show! Call it Packin' and Mackin'
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,388 / 7 / -1
    Packer Fan Since:
    I'm going to start by saying this is none of our business. None of us know what really was going on in that house and their lives. The information given about this are extremely vague almost to the point of being nondescript. I almost get the sense that parts of that have been omitted or edited out. It also appears the story is told from one side but also trying to look objective. I don't think we are getting the full story, we rarely ever do. This is a private matter between Shields and his lady friend. I also see no reason why Walden should enter this discussion. It's apples and oranges. This matter involves Shields and it's a complete different set of circumstances. I'm not saying Shields is innocent in all this, but my point is how the hell does any of us really know if he is or if he is not?
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. JacobInFlorida

Ratings:
    +26 / 2 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    I assure you he'll be on the bubble. They switched to Bush as the nickel late last year because of Shields performance or lack there of and they like Davon House plus drafted an NFL ready corner. Shields is gonna have to bring it come training camp and prove that 2010 wasn't a fluke.
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. 60six

60six DIE HARD

Ratings:
    +46 / 2 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    And who would you replace him with Brandian Ross ? Shields showed enough in 2010 to keep around another year. The guy IMO is still raw with great upside, he only played CB in collage for 1 year. He also gets a training camp this year to learn from coaches.
  10. JacobInFlorida

Ratings:
    +26 / 2 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    I'm not saying I would replace him but Hayward could easily be his replacement. I agree he's raw and will benefit from OTAs and training camp, he just hasn't done enough to solidify a spot on the team. My whole point was he better buckle down and get serious about football if he wants a job come September.
  11. ThxJackVainisi

ThxJackVainisi Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +1,911 / 49 / -33
    I don't think Shields is on the bubble. Jason Wilde has said on more than one occasion that Joe Whitt thinks Shields can be better than Tramon Williams. Not that he is of course, but that he can be. Yes, Shields has to buckle down and play better this year, but he has a lot of company in that regard like Williams, Raji, Hawk…
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. slaughter25

slaughter25 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +211 / 7 / -2
    I think you took what a lot of us were not so elegantly trying to say before and made it easier to agree with. Thank you lol
  13. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,608 / 59 / -33
    Packer Fan Since:
    That's an inner-city thing now. From the hood. The ghetto. You're seeing more and more of it yes.
    It's not like the peaceful, civilized Amish community. But they have had a few rare incidents themselves I know, but nothing like the hoodsters.
  14. AmishMafia

AmishMafia There's cheese under that hat

Ratings:
    +1,522 / 52 / -4
    Don't let my Amish mystique fool you. I grew up on the mean streets of Pulaski. Lot of my friends never made it out.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. ThxJackVainisi

ThxJackVainisi Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +1,911 / 49 / -33
    Bovine Scatology. People have been murdering each other, robbing from each other, cheating each other, have been envious of each other, and generally mistreated each other since the beginning of human history. And that includes the relationships between men and women. Unfortunately in this instant information age, we just hear about it more and more.
  16. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,544 / 76 / -14
    Packer Fan Since:
    Rofl!!!

I been there a few times...Thats some funny stuff
  17. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,022 / 55 / -6
    Packer Fan Since:
    Raised a barn over Jeddediah's body to cover up the evidence
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,368 / 24 / -2
    Packer Fan Since:
    Probation
  19. Poppa San

Poppa San Pray daily and take the plunge for Eli Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +858 / 29 / -2
    Packer Fan Since:
    Still stuck on the streets of downtown Pulaski? or whats left of it after it burned up last Decembrrrrr?
  20. AmishMafia

AmishMafia There's cheese under that hat

Ratings:
    +1,522 / 52 / -4
    I'm actually in the heart of Amish mafia country, las vegas. Small farm bout a mile from the strip. Never went downtown Pulaski, we stuck to the lower east side, aka "Hell's Butterchurn".
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652 / 39 / -2
    Looks like a private matter to me. None of my business or anyone else's.
  22. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +925 / 16 / -9
    Ach.... these crazy and disrespectful kids...all he had to do was call her by some other girl's name repeatedly. She'd pull out all by herself.

My only advice to the dumb kid is "WRAP THAT RASCAL". For gawd's sake, at his age with 4 kids and how many different mothers (Happy Mother's Day to all the real mothers out there)... his financial well being is pretty well shot in the a$$ going forward anyway. Wonder what Sam scored on the Wonderlic?
  23. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    No need to get snarky Longtime...being a super mod or whatever it is doesn't give you that right. The guy simply asked a question. No wonder why I hardly ever post here anymore...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,544 / 76 / -14
    Packer Fan Since:
    He asked a question and I answered it the best way I knew...By giving him a link to the answer he asked, why is that an issue? If my post came across as "snarky" I apologize but that is not how I meant it to be..

Only 4 posts in last 4 years is because you think I am being snarky all the time? Being a mod has NOTHING to do with posts I make...I would post the same if I had just joined.

If you really feel I am out of line, then talk to robdog about it..
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  25. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Nah, me posting 4x in 4 yrs has nothing to do with you...wouldn't give you the satisfaction. I just think your "I'm not the one that makes the laws, nor was the one that gave him that deal." comment sounds really snobbish. It has nothing to do with the link you gave him...whatever, water under the bridge. I used to be a part of this forum but it started to remind me of facebook, you can hardly post something on here without it being debated or argued in such a way that it makes it sound like everybody's a spoiled 11 year old kid. I still like reading posts on here because there is some awesome insight from a lot of cool Packer fans.
    • Agree Agree x 1