PFF Best Grades For 2023 Rookies Defenders...

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@Dantés and I, I remember touting quite a few guys that make this early list.... Defensively I think the 2023 year may be my best year prospect wise. Crazy to think Keion was not a first rounder (baffled me), JuJu was my DB crush as many remember and he went Day2 as well...Gonzo was my CB1 personally and he is showing out....everyone knows I was screaming for Sydney Brown and he went in the 3rd flipping round...Foskey is playing precisely like many of us thought...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
@Dantés and I, I remember touting quite a few guys that make this early list.... Defensively I think the 2023 year may be my best year prospect wise. Crazy to think Keion was not a first rounder (baffled me), JuJu was my DB crush as many remember and he went Day2 as well...Gonzo was my CB1 personally and he is showing out....everyone knows I was screaming for Sydney Brown and he went in the 3rd flipping round...Foskey is playing precisely like many of us thought...

Good call on Brents. Took some stones. He was a talented mess at KSU.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
:cool:@Dantés and I, I remember touting quite a few guys that make this early list.... Defensively I think the 2023 year may be my best year prospect wise. Crazy to think Keion was not a first rounder (baffled me), JuJu was my DB crush as many remember and he went Day2 as well...Gonzo was my CB1 personally and he is showing out....everyone knows I was screaming for Sydney Brown and he went in the 3rd flipping round...Foskey is playing precisely like many of us thought...

Dude, are you bucking for Mel Kiper's job?:cool: