Packers vs Lions Regular Season Finale Game Thread: Showdown for The Post-Season Edition

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4 weeks ago I bought tickets for a concert for my daughter on Sat January 21st at night. "No way Packers are making the playoffs" I thought at the time. Guess the bright side is I don't have to worry about conflicts.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers loss big games because they get their a**es kicked in the trenches. Clark, Smith, Reed and Slaton were just manhandled. They picked a bad time for no production. Likewise with the o line. They couldn't establish the run and gave up 2 cistly sacks.
They have a really good offensive line. I knew our defense wasn’t going to be like last week.

Our Oline on the other hand got their butts handed to them. Couldn’t run or pass block outside of maybe 5 plays all game

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be perfectly honest, winning those four games in a row, really did nothing to better this franchise. They have way too many holes and the biggest ones without question are discipline and football smarts (I include the coaching). From a talent perspective, how many teams in the NFC clearly are more talented the Green Bay?

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
3rd and 10. 3rd and 10.

Pressure immediately up the middle. Where should it have gone. You tell us. Now. You’ve had an eternity to make a decision compared to what the reality in the fields was.
Weren’t we talking about his deep balls you lost me with the rest

ctfxcwatcher

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers loss big games because they get their a**es kicked in the trenches. Clark, Smith, Reed and Slaton were just manhandled. They picked a bad time for no production. Likewise with the o line. They couldn't establish the run and gave up 2 cistly sacks.

This has been a big reoccurring problem for far too long and no one does anything about it. Look at all the teams they've lost to in the playoffs since their last Superbowl...smash mouth physical teams. I said it last year, they are soft.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the Packers when they don't get turnovers. Offense is stagnant and the passing game was anemic all season.

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Rodgers will probably be back. He has alot of money on the table to come back.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4 weeks ago I bought tickets for a concert for my daughter on Sat January 21st at night. "No way Packers are making the playoffs" I thought at the time. Guess the bright side is I don't have to worry about conflicts.
Same, I'm going to be traveling the weekend of the 21st, and then also on the weekend of Feb 12th. Thought I might miss a Packers Super Bowl. *****.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This has been a big reoccurring problem for far too long and no one does anything about it. Look at all the teams they've lost to in the playoffs since their last Superbowl...smash mouth physical teams. I said it last year, they are soft.
Correct you are. They got dominated at the LOS.

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Mondio, can you finally admit that this team is bad and Rodgers is done? Some of us have been trying to tell you all season. This team was never a playoff team. Rodgers and the whole coaching staff always choke in must win games. Every season.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This Offense is despicable level. This is the exact same thing we get every season.

This was 4 seasons in a row of letdowns by #12 in Big games AT HOME.

I don’t know how much more proof we need.
Well, 3 straight seasons of letdowns at home.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Common theme??
Diff Def coaches
Different hc
Different oc
Who is constantly there

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Mondio, can you finally admit that this team is bad and Rodgers is done? Some of us have been trying to tell you all season. This team was never a playoff team. Rodgers and the whole coaching staff always choke in must win games. Every season.
And look who shows up. Lol

Pretty much right in cue. Been waiting all year for this moment. You’re special lol

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you could hit the redo button, Rodgers, Adams and Alexander should have been all been traded and hit the cap reset button in 2022. Oh well.