1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Packers-Vikings: 2010. I hate the Vikings

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by FrankRizzo, May 5, 2010.

1. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +689 / 16 / -0
    You're right Frank--the deserter deserves everything we can hit him with. If the Packers even suggest retiring that SOB's number, I'm turning to soccer.
  2. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +689 / 16 / -0
    Yes, The Interceptor is tough, to the point where he'll insist on playing when he's hurting the team--us with his thumb years ago, and the Jets in 2008, where his play kept them out of the playoffs. I have visions of Y.A. Tittle when I think of the end, but I'd really love to see the Yikes forced to remove this selfish SOB for bad play-not an injury- at the end of his career. And I hope it's against us when it happens.
  3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3,516 / 86 / -26
    Oh that would be perfect. I think I would like to see him benched more than I would like to see him injured. At that point you could kiss the season goodbye. He would cry to the media and it would be more of a distraction than TO.

I hope they never retire his number.
  4. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979 / 0 / -0
    Question is, are they better off with a limping Favre, or with Tjax???

The problem is that, though limping, he'll never play conservative. He'll change a running play to a pass play... With Tjax, you won't win by throwing, something that a limping Favre will. But, with him, you can stick to AP and the running game. But even then there's the risk of fumbling...
  5. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +963 / 25 / -9
    Yeah, but that's when the tried and true "Just stack the box and force T-Jack to beat you through the air" formula works. We held Peterson to less than 100 yards in both games while trying to avoid selling out the run. I imagine we'll be able to be much more aggressive in stopping the run with T-Jack back there.