Packers-Vikings: 2010. I hate the Vikings

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I LOVE the way you think there Blood.
In fact, I want to bring back the guy, I think Charles Martin? who is the one who in about 1986 bodyslammed Bears QB Jim McMahon. It's time we threw that f***** c***s***er down like a rag doll and made him fear for his life out there.

That could make Jarrett Bush look like Charles Woodson back there in the DB.

You're right Frank--the deserter deserves everything we can hit him with. If the Packers even suggest retiring that SOB's number, I'm turning to soccer.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, The Interceptor is tough, to the point where he'll insist on playing when he's hurting the team--us with his thumb years ago, and the Jets in 2008, where his play kept them out of the playoffs. I have visions of Y.A. Tittle when I think of the end, but I'd really love to see the Yikes forced to remove this selfish SOB for bad play-not an injury- at the end of his career. And I hope it's against us when it happens.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, The Interceptor is tough, to the point where he'll insist on playing when he's hurting the team--us with his thumb years ago, and the Jets in 2008, where his play kept them out of the playoffs. I have visions of Y.A. Tittle when I think of the end, but I'd really love to see the Yikes forced to remove this selfish SOB for bad play-not an injury- at the end of his career. And I hope it's against us when it happens.

Oh that would be perfect. I think I would like to see him benched more than I would like to see him injured. At that point you could kiss the season goodbye. He would cry to the media and it would be more of a distraction than TO.

I hope they never retire his number.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Question is, are they better off with a limping Favre, or with Tjax???

The problem is that, though limping, he'll never play conservative. He'll change a running play to a pass play... With Tjax, you won't win by throwing, something that a limping Favre will. But, with him, you can stick to AP and the running game. But even then there's the risk of fumbling...

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, but that's when the tried and true "Just stack the box and force T-Jack to beat you through the air" formula works. We held Peterson to less than 100 yards in both games while trying to avoid selling out the run. I imagine we'll be able to be much more aggressive in stopping the run with T-Jack back there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts