Packers V Bills Game Thread: Home is NOT on the Range Edition

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here are the players I would trade to assemble draft picks: Savage, Watson, Lazard, Lowry, Newman, Preston Smith, Tonyan, Love, and Bakhtiari but nobody would take him with his bad knee and huge salary.

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anybody listen to your lord and savior Aaron Rodgers this week about truth? Why is everyone so angry about hearing the truth they are 3 and 5 4 game skid they aren’t good
Hang in there, we’re going to get better next week!

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hang in there, we’re going to get better next week!
We said this after the giants loss then the jets then the commanders bills was pegged a loss and the lions can score points plus they always play us good

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our inside linebacking looked better w/o the two starters. Maybe Barry has not had enough time to coach them up yet.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our inside linebacking looked better w/o the two starters. Maybe Barry has not had enough time to coach them up yet.
Not sure about that comment, I give Barry some credit for turning Campbell, a journeyman prior, to a 1st team All Pro last year

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t ignore anyone unless they would get derogatory against me. And I have never done it after all these years. I don’t agree with everything you say, but I don’t think anything you have said is out of line. Some people are so pro-Pack, that anyone that gives their opinion on the Packers, and it is negative towards them, you are out of line or a troll etc. Would be real nice if some had thicker skin and had fun with it. I want the Packers to win, but win or lose, I still have to go make mama some money - lol. So for me, win or lose, in the scheme of things, it doesn’t change my life one damn bit.
Absolutely agree with that! Thanks yeah it’s not like I’m trying to attack people or make them mad but I speak the way “I” feel I don’t lose sleep over it at all

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Absolutely agree with that! Thanks yeah it’s not like I’m trying to attack people or make them mad but I speak the way “I” feel I don’t lose sleep over it at all
********, you showed up here to **** anyone who was watching the game. You said so in your first post tonight.

Your intentions were obvious

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
********, you showed up here to **** anyone who was watching the game. You said so in your first post tonight.

I always dabble in the chat I don’t come in here to pi ss in peoples cheerios intentionally don’t feel special lol

Reaction score
It was an awful start, but I still think GB showed that if they had 1 OL upgrade at OT and 1 more legit threat at WR they can compete. Keep in mind we were missing 2 of our best 4 WR. We need an upgrade from them anyway. None of it matters unless we fix the leak at OL.

As bad as our Defense was they gave up 27 to the leagues #4 rated, which was respectable, just not good.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was an awful start, but I still think GB showed that if they had 1 OL upgrade at OT and 1 more legit threat at WR they can compete. Keep in mind we were missing 2 of our best 4 WR. We need an upgrade from them anyway. None of it matters unless we fix the leak at OL.

As bad as our Defense was they gave up 27 to the leagues #4 rated, which was respectable, just not good.
So what is the preferred OL lineup
Bahktiari, Jenkins, Myers, Runyan, Tom/FA???

I'm assuming Yosh backs up Bahktiari

We definitely need another WR, Sammy has been a disappointment. Jeudy would be REALLY nice to pair with Doubs and Toure

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Gute doesn't make a move this week, then he is negligent as GM.

Any move...WR, TE, O-Line. More playmakers for the offense.

Any move!!!

Why not try to trade for Roquan Smith or an impactful pass rusher and triple down on defense.

Gotta make a move.

Also give the kid Toure a shot.

He made plays in crunchtime with no drops.

Doubs and Toure and bring in Winfree.

Watkins is a non factor at this point unfortunately.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

I would agree..

Some posters only show up when it's bad..then they can say I told you so.

@Snoops you said worse team and only 2 players are worth keeping.. Thats just spewing crap.

If you really don't care about being on ignore, then stop posting about it. I think you posted almost as much on that as how bad the team is.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I always dabble in the chat I don’t come in here to pi ss in peoples cheerios intentionally don’t feel special lol
Oh, I am special. My momma tells me so daily

And You did come in here for exactly that. Your very first post shows it to everyone with 2 brain cells to rub together.

You posted something about denial, you should also look up irony.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know if one finds certain peoples posts so bothersome hmmmmmm… maybe don’t read them? Just spit ballin there LOL

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here are the players I would trade to assemble draft picks: Savage, Watson, Lazard, Lowry, Newman, Preston Smith, Tonyan, Love, and Bakhtiari but nobody would take him with his bad knee and huge salary.
Preston Smith is the only guy worth anything!

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No way I up that guy- he is just a guy
Exactly. He’s literally just a guy. They can find a replacement for him via the draft or even maybe already on the roster. No need to pay him a bunch of money. He can be replaced easily. In fact I’m in favor of moving Douglas to FS and letting Nixon play slot.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly. He’s literally just a guy. They can find a replacement for him via the draft or even maybe already on the roster. No need to pay him a bunch of money. He can be replaced easily. In fact I’m in favor of moving Douglas to FS and letting Nixon play slot.
No way I up that guy- he is just a guy

You both do realize picking up his 5th year option already cutting him is not a smart option? Replacing him or seeing if someone can play just as bad or slightly better I am all for - Savage has been worthless on far too many plays....however we have to pay him next year regardless. He will cost us $7,901,000 to the 2023 cap whether we cut him by noon today, or next year.