Packers V Bills Game Thread: Home is NOT on the Range Edition

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Im feeling really good about this one oddly enough... Its eather that or my booze talking we will see soon enough.

Also got $20 riding on The Pack tonight. I got a free $20 birthday bet from mybookie to put on bets. If Pack win tonight I get a smooth $85 for free.

Jim Lite

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have an optimistic feeling about this game. Certain dire situations tend to fire us up, enabling superhuman feats of accomplishment.

Considering the W/L, and their latest humifaction at Lambeau, I hope these guys will rise to the occasion.

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team is certainly capable of playing a lot better than they have shown for much of the past 3 weeks. At the same time, the team has not looked that good for much of the past 3 weeks. No complete games, lots of mistakes, lots of missed opportunities. I know they can do better, but until they show it, they are what they've been showing.

Usually I say we play our game, limit mistakes turnovers and we're likely going to win. Tonight we're going to probably need Buffalo to make some mistakes too.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Truthfully, I worked too hard today putting a garden, patio and fountains away for the season, then mowed 3 lawns. I probably won't make it to halftime. On the upbeat, I'm no longer positive for Covid, but it sure made me slow down today. Go Pack!! (If I fall asleep)

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bak is back. I figured they rested him last week to keep him healthy for this matchup. Then we lost to the Commanders...

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Usually I say we play our game, limit mistakes turnovers and we're likely going to win. Tonight we're going to probably need Buffalo to make some mistakes too.
Sure wouldn't hurt if Jupiter aligned wit Mars.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im feeling really good about this one oddly enough... Its eather that or my booze talking we will see soon enough.

Also got $20 riding on The Pack tonight. I got a free $20 birthday bet from mybookie to put on bets. If Pack win tonight I get a smooth $85 for free.
Happy Birthday!! At least you didn't lose your own hard earned money. ;)

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score

Happy birthday to you also