Packers Should Be Put In Jail............

Reaction score
………. For stealing the fans time and money this 2017-2018 season.

Thank you very much for all the embarrassment.
All the frustrations will finally be put to death starting today.

Aaron Rodgers, if I was you I'd feel guilty and refund that up front contract money.

"And There is was your Dagger"

Reaction score
Oh come on now. I hope you’re not being serious. There’s more to life than the NFL.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
House keeping idea.

Should we just have 1 thread, instead of 100, that could include anyone's "Random Crazy thoughts"?

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
………. For stealing the fans time and money this 2017-2018 season.

Thank you very much for all the embarrassment.
All the frustrations will finally be put to death starting today.

Aaron Rodgers, if I was you I'd feel guilty and refund that up front contract money.

"And There is was your Dagger"

Dude grow the **** up.

Ok well, maybe Ron Zook is a thief who should go there, lol, or Joe Whitt lol jk.

Really though, if you're that bummed about all this, and you live in Florida, you should cancel your damn NFL Sunday Ticket subscription if you're bummed about getting your money stolen.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Dude grow the **** up.

Ok well, maybe Ron Zook is a thief who should go there, lol, or Joe Whitt lol jk.

Really though, if you're that bummed about all this, and you live in Florida, you should cancel your damn NFL Sunday Ticket subscription if you're bummed about getting your money stolen.

Shhhhh.....there are close to 20 fan bases right now, where some of the dead weight is launching themselves off cliffs....I hear the Governor or Minnesota has put an emergency order in for 10,000 more lakes, I guess the others are all full!

Meanwhile, I think they are dancing in the streets of Cleveland.