Packers Lose by 3 - Again

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's like the curse of 3. All 4 of our L's have been by 3 pts. I understand a L is a L, but if you break it down, there are levels of losing. If you get blown out week after week as opposed to losing by 3 pts in a close game, it tells you something. How you lose says different things about your team. Not being able to clinch in a close game is easier to overcome than getting blown out every week. I hate losing more than anything but you have to put things into perspective so you can overcome and fix things.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Yeah, Rodgers more than made up for that fumble, the only call that could of thrown the game was teh 4th down on the drive resulting from the fumble recovery. Other than that, there was an opening for the Falcons to win and they took it. And you know the Packers are going to be studying this game's tape like crazy, it was the a game that was well played on both sides of the ball. YES there were things wrong, but it was one of the few games were both teams looked evenly matched.

OP
OP
ilovemypackers

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, I think I actually said, "Is Aaron out there by himself tonight?" sigh...and it was evenly matched, except we had over 100+ more yards on offense....There's always next week

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
It's like the curse of 3. All 4 of our L's have been by 3 pts. I understand a L is a L, but if you break it down, there are levels of losing. If you get blown out week after week as opposed to losing by 3 pts in a close game, it tells you something. How you lose says different things about your team. Not being able to clinch in a close game is easier to overcome than getting blown out every week. I hate losing more than anything but you have to put things into perspective so you can overcome and fix things.

very good point. we need luck to start coming our way heading into these playoffs. thats for sure

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Of course losing by 3 is better than losing by 20, but man oh man, When's the last time we've lost a game before the 4th quarter? I mean.. when was the last time we've got blown out? It feels like forever. It sure would be less heartbreaking.

That game was so stressful, I think it took a year off my life.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I am glad I was at work and not at home..Think the tv would had a fist thru it lol

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am glad I was at work and not at home..Think the tv would had a fist thru it lol

The most angering part was suddenly our defense wasn't able to tackle.

The one Turner check-down early in the fourth quarter on 3rd and 9, where he juked out Zombo and Bishop for the first down, omg I almost started crying from ANGER!

Then on their last drive, when Roddy White caught it in the middle of the field and just jogged to the sidelines.. F me..

You are indeed lucky you didn't see it..

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The most angering part was suddenly our defense wasn't able to tackle.

The one Turner check-down early in the fourth quarter on 3rd and 9, where he juked out Zombo and Bishop for the first down, omg I almost started crying from ANGER!

Then on their last drive, when Roddy White caught it in the middle of the field and just jogged to the sidelines.. F me..

You are indeed lucky you didn't see it..

I had a live fed, but couldnt watch it all the time..

But I did see a ton of mis tackles..I am more shocked at our defense it sure looked like they couldnt get pressure..

I have it dvr'd will watch it tomorrow.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course losing by 3 is better than losing by 20, but man oh man, When's the last time we've lost a game before the 4th quarter? I mean.. when was the last time we've got blown out? It feels like forever. It sure would be less heartbreaking.

yes I think we all lost 8yrs so far this year lol maybe 9? but Deff dont want to get blown out ever!!

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score

I think the same thing, but then again: If each of these nail biters, going back to the early 90s, cost me a year of my life...?

Well, I should have died 50 years ago! :time:

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I think the same thing, but then again: If each of these nail biters, going back to the early 90s, cost me a year of my life...?

Well, I should have died 50 years ago! :time:
Yes, but I'd rather die a game at a time than to see us blown out as we were in the 70's.
I pray to the football gods weekly for a blowout so I can relax lol.

Members online

Latest posts