Packer Defense

tfrentz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if the players read the forum at all.

But I would like to see the "D" to play as if Reggie White was on the field with them and have the passion that he had to win each game.

Honor him by not allowing the Bears to score at all. Shut them down and leave them at home while we go to Dallas.

Go Pack Go !!

:chisux:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish the packers would do more with Reggie's family. Biggest fan favorite I would say.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
You had my heart at the mention of Reggie White. To me, there will never be another player like him. He was one of a kind. Your post strikes a chord with me because all this year, I've been feeling the spirit of Reggie strong with this team. There is just something there. Some energy that is every bit the Packers own, but also something else. I like to think of Reggie smiled down on this team from heaven. This is a team he could be very proud of. They have some kind of essence of his spirit and perhaps that is why I love them so much.

Thanks for your post and your kind words on Reggie. I hope his family are watching and are as proud of this team as we are.

In loving memory of Reverend Reggie White.

Members online

Latest posts