Open Tryouts?

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packerfan22 said:
I am about 5'11 and 360 I could stuff the middle for the packers very well. I don't think quarterbacks would like me very much if I EVER got to them(not that fast, I run a 20 minute mile but I'm big so what I lose in speed I make up for in size).

yes but do you have the intangibles! :p

What he means to ask is "Can you do the Gravedigger?"

packerfan22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope not Gilbert Brown, I just like me a little to many brats and beer around packer season. But when I hit someone they stay hit, even when that person is another center, guard, or tackle.

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers_Finland said:
I'm 185cm, 88kg. Metric system FTW! I lift 130kg from the bench. I'm not quite sure of the american scales, so I won't be taking any wild guesses.

You bench about 286ish pounds if my converter is correct. That's a lot. Very nice.

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dunno man...... Vernon Davis runs 4.4. That's friggin' quick! And with two torn hammies.... you're screwed. I'd be surprised if someone with two previously torn hammies, even in incredible shape, could run sub-5. I ran 4.8 in my prime and that's when I was runnin' 22 sec 200m.

Right now.... 5'11" 210. I'd be surprised if I could break 5.5.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dunno man...... Vernon Davis runs 4.4. That's friggin' quick! And with two torn hammies.... you're screwed. I'd be surprised if someone with two previously torn hammies, even in incredible shape, could run sub-5. I ran 4.8 in my prime and that's when I was runnin' 22 sec 200m.

Neither could Paul Hornung(break 5.5) but he was almost as fast as Jerry Kramer and Fuzzy Thurston when they ran interference for him during the vaunted Packer powersweep...

Hornung got there JUST as the blocks were happening...

YOu'll be OK.

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eap33 said:

Neither could Paul Hornung(break 5.5) but he was almost as fast as Jerry Kramer and Fuzzy Thurston when they ran interference for him during the vaunted Packer powersweep...

Hornung got there JUST as the blocks were happening...

YOu'll be OK.

Open tryouts it is.... GB,WI here I come!

Members online

Latest posts